New in version 3.8.3
March 20th, 2014
- Support for Mac OS X Mavericks: prevents Charles from being starved of CPU resources by App Nap.
- Headless mode fixed (no longer exits immediately on some platforms), and the preference setting to activate Throttling on startup will be respected.
- -throttling command-line switch added to activate Throttling on startup.
New in version 3.6.5 (March 2nd, 2012)
- Charles v3.6.5 released including bug fixes and minor changes.
New in version 3.5.2 (October 26th, 2010)
- Include response status in filtering for sequence view
- Fix bug in table views for multipart responses
- Fix SSL certificate bugs in Internet Explorer
- Fix bug when using a custom CA cert that needs a password on startup
- Fix bug in reverse proxy not rewriting redirects over SSL
- Add "Use External Proxy Servers" toggle in Windows tray icon menu
- Fix Base64 decode popup positioning over text areas
- Fix multi-monitor positioning of the Charles window
- Fix bug where on Mac OS X the "Grant Privileges" prompt would repeat endlessly
- Fix POST support when authenticating with external proxy servers
- Add Multipart request editor
- Add Authentication request editor
- Add OAuth authentication header support