April 4th, 2013
· [CHD-3312] [VA/Send Email] Fixed a fatal error when using the 'Send Email' action in Virtual Attendants with an address list variable as the 'To:' field.
· [CHD-3310] [VA/Orgs] Virtual Attendants can now use the 'Send Email' action on organization-based behaviors.
· [VA/Knowledgebase] Virtual Attendants can now use the 'Send Email' action on knowledgebase article behaviors.
· [VA/Time Tracking] Virtual Attendants can now use the 'Send Email' action on time tracking behaviors.
· [CHD-3315] [Platform/Database] Added an informative error message when the database connection disappears. Devblocks will now gracefully shut down in this case. Previously, this was giving vague errors about 'getVisit() on a null object', as Cerb would continue to try to process the request anyway.
· [CHD-3320] [Mail/Usability] Worked around an issue in Firefox where the reply textbox didn't auto-focus.
· [CHD-3313] [Mail/Setup/Reply-From] If there is no default reply-to address then the first result will be used. This fixes an issue on some 4.x to 6.x direct upgrades where no reply-to address was flagged as the default, which caused various issues (inability to create workers because the welcome email failed, etc).
· [Sessions/Usability] Fixed an issue where PHP was expiring inactive sessions from the database after 24 hours regardless of the Cerb session cookie duration that was set in Setup->Security. The cookie lifetime is now used when pruning inactive sessions, so using the "1 week" or "1 month" expirations should work properly now in all environments.
· [CHD-3308] [Mail/Keyboard/Usability] Fixed a few issues with keyboard shortcuts while composing or replying and using Ctrl+Shift text selection. This particularly affected Opera.
March 27th, 2013
· Virtual Attendants now track usage statistics.
· Virtual Attendants can set cross-record custom fields, add headers to sent mail, add recipients to mail, set organizations on tickets, and post comments as their owner. Macros integrate jQuery for automation while replying.
· Workers may upload multiple attachments at once.
· URLs can link directly to messages.
· Comment creation triggers events.
· Calendars can plot dates from any worklist.
· Admins can list sessions.
· Snippets track daily usage.
· The Web API can upload files, search comments, and compose mail.
March 2nd, 2013
· [Code Cleanup/Session] Fixed a bug where all sessions were prematurely logged out if a worker reset their credentials from Settings->Security.
· [CHD-3282] [Mail/Usability] When merging tickets from a worklist, the merge confirmation popup will now auto-focus the 'OK' button. This doesn't interrupt keyboard shortcut workflows.
· [Virtual Attendants/Custom Fields/Code Cleanup] Fixed an issue where custom field changes weren't being cached properly in VA behaviors. This didn't affect the actual records in the database, it just affected subsequent conditions and actions that used the newly set values.
· [CHD-3283] [Login/Google Auth/IE] When using Internet Explorer 8 and setting up two-factor Cerb logins using Google Authenticator, the QR code should now display properly. If the element isn't available, then the code will instruct the jQuery QR Code plugin to fall back to rendering.
· [Security/Community Portals] The session cookie in Community Portals now uses the 'httponly' option to help protect against malicious browser scripts.
February 19th, 2013
· [Activity Log/Code Cleanup] Fixed the default labels for Activity Log entries when used in Virtual Attendant behavior.
· [Translations/Localization] Updated the Portuguese translation (Thanks to Weblevel.pt!)
· [Virtual Attendants/Code Cleanup] Fixed a bug in the 'abstract list' condition in Virtual Attendant behaviors. It's unlikely that this affected anything in production, but new functionality uses this template to present arbitrary lists to the user for making multiple selections in VA outcomes.
· [Virtual Attendants/Code Cleanup] Fixed a bug in the 'Send Mail' action of Virtual Attendant behaviors that prevented the 'From:' address from being set properly in some cases.
· [CHD-3277] [Dashboards/Worklists] The placeholder for 'Current Worker' may now be used when filtering dashboard widgets; including worklists, gauges, charts, and counters.