New in version 1.2.2
September 22nd, 2011
- UPDATE: nginx updated to version 1.0.6
- UPDATE: google-perftools updated to version 1.8.2
- UPDATE: OpenSSL updated to version 1.0.0e
- UPDATE: Libevent updated to version 2.0.13
- UPDATE: Memcached updated to version 1.4.7
- UPDATE: PHP updated to version 5.3.8
- UPDATE: Python updated to version 2.7.2
- FEATURE: Added nginx to logrotate.
- BUGFIX: MariaDB installation fixes.
- BUGFIX: Updated outdated URLs.
- UPDATE: php configuration updated to include many more useful features (mcrypt, IMAP, pcre regex, PDO, GD2 features etc.)
- UPDATE: Many configuration changes (thanks to eva2000).
New in version 1.2.1 (June 20th, 2011)
- Various Bugfixes (the majority of them thanks to eva2000).
- FEATURE: Added memcached (this was excluded from the previous version due to last minute issues).
- FEATURE: Added xcache admin directory to /usr/local/nginx/html/myxcacheadmin/ you need to read config/xcache/xcache_admin_setup_instructions.txt for xcache admin user/pass changes procedure
- FEATURE: Added config/htpasswdgen/htpasswd.py python based htpasswd encoding generator to create passwords for systems without Apache. Original author of htpasswd.py, Eli Carter http://trac.edgewall.org/browser/trunk/contrib/htpasswd.py. To encode a password for htpasswd protection run command: python /usr/local/nginx/conf/htpasswd.py -b /usr/local/nginx/conf/htpasswd yourusername yourpassword. Or if you have htpasswd from apache, set password up with command: htpasswd -s /usr/local/nginx/conf/htpasswd yourusername
- UPDATE: Added --tries=3 flag to all wget downloads in case of any errors while downloading.
- FEATURE: Added option to install/update Python.
- EXTRAS: Added nginx-vhost command Example usage: nginx-vhost domain.com (sets up new virtual host for domain.com). See readme.txt for further details.
- EXTRAS: Added nginx-update command, this used to be an extras script, now converted to a command for simplicity.
- UPDATE: Updated MySQL Community default server & MariaDB MySQL my.cnf settings.
- UPDATE: Fixed various broken download URLs.
- UPDATE: Fixed nginx-update.sh script various version definitions were missing.
- UPDATE: readme.txt updated & corrected to reflect recent changes.
- UPDATE: command_shortcuts.txt updated to reflect changes.
New in version 1.2.0 (June 13th, 2011)
- PHP now compiled from source instead of installed via external repository.
- Various other libraries, modules and applications now compiled from source.
- Development Tools list updated.
- UPDATE: nginx updated to version 1.0.4, nginx configuration tweaked, various nginx addons installed by default.
- UPDATE: Both Nginx and PHP compiled with OpenSSL 1.0.0d support instead of OpenSSL 0.9.8e.
- FEATURE: Added IPv6 support installation option for nginx.
- FEATURES: Added Siege, Sproxy, MariaDB, XCache, ConfigServer Firewall, PCRE, Script shortcuts.
- EXTRAS: Nginx update script updated.
- The majority of services are now started at the end of the script to allow additonal memory usage during compilation.
- Readme updated.
- Minor bugfixes, various new script checks.
New in version 1.1.0 (May 1st, 2011)
- CentOS 5.6 Compatibility update.
- UPDATE: NSD updated to version 3.2.8.
- UPDATE: PHP updated to version 5.3.6.
- REMOVED: Unneeded IUS modification.
- BUGFIX: CentOS repos now installed as intended.
New in version 1.0.8 (October 11th, 2010)
- BUGFIX: Nginx update script is no longer deleted after use.
- UPDATE: Switched default interpreter to /bin/sh from /bin/bash.
- Script now removes files it downloads after use.
New in version 1.0.7 (October 4th, 2010)
- UPDATE: Nginx default version updated to 0.8.52.
- FEATURE: Added Nginx update script to extra folder.
New in version 1.0.6 (September 28th, 2010)
- UPDATE: Nginx default version set to 0.8.51, to reflect the 0.8.x branch change to stable status.
- FEATURE: Added option to install APC (Alternative PHP Cache)