New in version 7.3.2
September 7th, 2009
- atch-fix release designed to provide improved functionality for updating and patching World of Warcraft
New in version 7.2 (May 4th, 2009)
- Alt-Tab, Anti-Aliasing and Sound Support have been improved
- F.E.A.R. 2 - Project Origin is now a Cedega Certified title
- Bioshock - Graphical improvements when using GLSL
- EVE Online - Significant graphics and sound improvements even in the most intense areas
- Warcraft III - New Battlenet 2.0 now fully supported
- World of Warcraft - Hardware cursor and all graphics settings are now available, 3.1 patch is working out of the box with Cedega 7
New in version 7.1.1 (April 3rd, 2009)
- This release includes a number of updates designed to enhance your Linux Gaming experience. Cedega 7.1.1 addresses a number of issues with Cedega Certified titles such as Bioshock, Left4Dead and Steam, re-Certifies EVE Online and provides a significant improvement to Alt-Tab functionality.
- The biggest news in 7.1.1 is that the Cedega Gaming Service has re-Certified EVE Online for play under Linux. With the latest release of Apocrypha, EVE players are welcomed with an all new first player experience, delicious graphics and one of the most expansive and in-depth space environments available. If you haven't tried EVE Online yet you can get a Free 14 Day Trial by visiting the EVE Online website.
- The Cedega Gaming Service is so much more than access to great games on your favourite Linux distribution - It's a membership in a growing community of thousands of Linux users with a passion for gaming. With Membership you gain official support for Cedega Certified games from our top tier Support Team - real people who respond to our Members' needs every day. And last (but certainly not least) it's access to our community tools and forums, searchable online Games Database, and promotional offers. Cedega 7.1.1 and other Cedega Gaming Service benefits are only available to Members.
New in version 7.1 (March 6th, 2009)
- Cedega 7.1 is here and brings with it substantial improvements to your Linux gaming experience! Enhanced performance, stability and usability are at the core of the 7.1 update, plus Members can now enjoy the Cedega Certified game, Bioshock.
- Increased performance comes in the form of greatly improved VBO graphics and enhancements to take advantage of multi-core CPUs. Cedega 7.1 also offers you better handling of in-game resolution changes and removes a number of those slightly off-putting crashes on quit, thanks to broad changes to underlying reference counting methods.
- While most games will see performance and stability improvements Cedega 7.1 has targeted the following games for significant gameplay improvements:
- Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
- F.E.A.R. 2
- Medal of Honor Airborne
- Sins of a Solar Empire
- Unreal Tournament 3
- It's time to resurrect your old favourites! With all of the enhancements and gameplay changes in Cedega 7.1,