New in version 0.6.6
August 18th, 2009
- Added Features:
- Have your main blog on a subdomain (e.g. http://blog.mydomain.com/)
- Tag filters, go to a tag page on a subdomain and see only those posts that are on that subdomain.
- Bug Fixes:
- Fixed big bug introduced by move to wordpress hosting where the database table the plugin needs isn't created
- Made some changes to try and reduce memory usage on large sites, more to come
New in version 0.6.5 (July 22nd, 2009)
- Moved hosting to Wordpress.org so can upgrade from inside wordpress.
- Some minor code improvements.
New in version 0.6.2 (June 18th, 2009)
- Works with wordpress 2.8.
New in version 0.6.1 (April 5th, 2009)
- Mostly big fixes. Should be much improved.
New in version 0.6.0 (February 1st, 2009)
- Latest version of Wordpress Subdomains released with lots of new features
New in version 0.5.2 (January 3rd, 2009)
New in version 0.5.1 (December 29th, 2008)
- New Features:
- Better configuration, still more improvements to come
- Redirect old URLs to new subdomains
- Ability for a page to override a category's page filter (where it only shows pages tied to it)
- Bug Fixes:
- Theme picker works in wordpress 2.7
- Sub pages now follow the options set on their parents (subdomain or category tie)
- Page subdomains work with short permalinks
New in version 0.5.0 (November 3rd, 2008)
- Bug fixes and new features. Most important of all, a useful readme file.