February 11th, 2013
· calcurse 3.1.4 not longer prompts for a todo after adding an appointment.
· The keybinding window is now closed when reassigning the same key.
· "--datarootdir" is no longer ignored in the i18n Makefile.
February 4th, 2013
· This version contains a workaround for broken libfaketime-based tests on 32-bit systems (this fixes Debian bug #697013).
· The test-suite now completes even if libfaketime is not present.
· Start time and duration are no longer updated with bogus values if the prompt is canceled.
December 17th, 2012
· This version fixes another corner case of the screen corruption bug (bug #6).
· The startup welcome messages have been swapped again, so calcurse 3.1.2 should display accurate startup information.
· Calcurse no longer segfaults when trying to edit a non-existent item.
December 8th, 2012
· This version fixes an off-by-one error which could result in a garbled panel layout under certain circumstances.
· It also contains fixes for several clang warnings.
July 2nd, 2012
· calcurse now has full UTF-8 support.
· Format strings for printing items in non-interactive mode have been introduced.
· There is support for vim-style count prefixes for displacement keys, and duration strings are now much more powerful.
· Extended duration strings, such as "+3:10" or "+1d20h5m", can be used.
· A new feature allows piping items to external commands.
· There are keybindings to jump to the previous/next month/year.
· Lots of internal changes have been made.
· Note that you will need to run "calcurse-upgrade" after upgrading, since the configuration file format has changed.
May 30th, 2011
· New features include support for short form dates, a "backword-kill-word" line editing function, and automatic removal of notes that are empty after editing.
· Documentation and man pages now are in AsciiDoc format.
· Manual and man pages contain updated links to the new website and mailing lists, as well as instructions on how to use Transifex.
· Important bugs causing a segfault when resizing the help window were fixed, as well as lock file issues and parsing of appointment end times that date back were addressed.
· A Russian translation was added.
January 26th, 2009
· New enhancements in this version include the ability to cut and paste items, allowing you to move appointments from one day to another.
· An option to periodically save data was added, together with support for the ISO date format.
· A new configuration option makes it possible to monitor memory usage.
· The configuration script was improved to be able to link against the ncursesw library, if ncurses is not available.
December 28th, 2008
· New enhancements in this version include the ability to define its own key bindings.
· Moreover, the layout configuration menu was redesigned to become more user-friendly.
· Important bugs were addressed in this release: a memory leak due to a wrong use of the pthread library was fixed, and a possible freeze when deleting an appointment's note does not appear anymore.
· Regarding data export, exception dates are now properly ignored.
· Last, a daylight saving time unwanted offset is not added anymore.
October 15th, 2008
· This version includes the ability to import data from the iCalendar format as defined in RFC 2445.
August 29th, 2008
· Enhancements in this version include the ability to export data to pcal format and thus to produce nice-looking Postscript output for printing.
· Moreover, new command line arguments were added that allow you to use an alternative data directory, and to be more flexible when specifying the range of dates to be considered when displaying appointments and events.
· Finally, new key bindings ease movements in the calendar.