New in version 3.1.4
February 11th, 2013
- calcurse 3.1.4 not longer prompts for a todo after adding an appointment.
- The keybinding window is now closed when reassigning the same key.
- "--datarootdir" is no longer ignored in the i18n Makefile.
New in version 3.1.3 (February 4th, 2013)
- This version contains a workaround for broken libfaketime-based tests on 32-bit systems (this fixes Debian bug #697013).
- The test-suite now completes even if libfaketime is not present.
- Start time and duration are no longer updated with bogus values if the prompt is canceled.
New in version 3.1.2 (December 17th, 2012)
- This version fixes another corner case of the screen corruption bug (bug #6).
- The startup welcome messages have been swapped again, so calcurse 3.1.2 should display accurate startup information.
- Calcurse no longer segfaults when trying to edit a non-existent item.
New in version 3.1.1 (December 8th, 2012)
- This version fixes an off-by-one error which could result in a garbled panel layout under certain circumstances.
- It also contains fixes for several clang warnings.
New in version 3.0.0 (July 2nd, 2012)
- calcurse now has full UTF-8 support.
- Format strings for printing items in non-interactive mode have been introduced.
- There is support for vim-style count prefixes for displacement keys, and duration strings are now much more powerful.
- Extended duration strings, such as "+3:10" or "+1d20h5m", can be used.
- A new feature allows piping items to external commands.
- There are keybindings to jump to the previous/next month/year.
- Lots of internal changes have been made.
- Note that you will need to run "calcurse-upgrade" after upgrading, since the configuration file format has changed.
New in version 2.9.0 (May 30th, 2011)
- New features include support for short form dates, a "backword-kill-word" line editing function, and automatic removal of notes that are empty after editing.
- Documentation and man pages now are in AsciiDoc format.
- Manual and man pages contain updated links to the new website and mailing lists, as well as instructions on how to use Transifex.
- Important bugs causing a segfault when resizing the help window were fixed, as well as lock file issues and parsing of appointment end times that date back were addressed.
- A Russian translation was added.
New in version 2.5 (January 26th, 2009)
- New enhancements in this version include the ability to cut and paste items, allowing you to move appointments from one day to another.
- An option to periodically save data was added, together with support for the ISO date format.
- A new configuration option makes it possible to monitor memory usage.
- The configuration script was improved to be able to link against the ncursesw library, if ncurses is not available.
New in version 2.4 (December 28th, 2008)
- New enhancements in this version include the ability to define its own key bindings.
- Moreover, the layout configuration menu was redesigned to become more user-friendly.
- Important bugs were addressed in this release: a memory leak due to a wrong use of the pthread library was fixed, and a possible freeze when deleting an appointment's note does not appear anymore.
- Regarding data export, exception dates are now properly ignored.
- Last, a daylight saving time unwanted offset is not added anymore.
New in version 2.3 (October 15th, 2008)
- This version includes the ability to import data from the iCalendar format as defined in RFC 2445.