New in version 5.7.7
February 11th, 2014
- The command "system" has been improved to display the subscription end date.
- The registration process have been improved to use the integrated Web proxy if possible.
- A new feature has been added to the health panel to report the status of the antivirus and URL guard updates.
- The Web GUI look and feel has been enhanced.
- New hardware drivers have been added to the system.
- Some minor bugs have been fixed.
New in version 5.7.6 (February 29th, 2012)
- A new subscription verification module has been added to the system.
New in version 5.7.5 (October 21st, 2011)
- Some minor bugs have been fixed in the Web GUI.
- The log rotation system has been fixed to properly rotate the WAF log.
New in version 5.7.4 (October 13th, 2011)
- The OS has been improved to support a better crash recovery.
New in version 5.7.3 (August 15th, 2011)
- Installation in test mode has been improved to allow choosing the OS to load at bootup.
- The mgt (for management) vlan has been renamed to mon (for monitoring).
- The keyword mgt (for management) in the command "access" has been renamed to mon (for monitoring).
New in version 5.7.2 (July 11th, 2011)
- The command "factoryreset" has been removed and replaced by the argument "factoryreset" added to the command "conf".
- Reporting capabilities has been added to the proxy cache module (see the command "cache report").
- Reporting and health checking capabilities has been added to the system (see the command "system report").
New in version 5.6.10 (May 30th, 2011)
- The antivirus no longer checks images and textual contents.
New in version 5.6.9 (May 20th, 2011)
- The minor bug related to the PUA mode activation has been fixed in the Web GUI.
- All schemas in the documentation has been enhanced with new icons
New in version 5.6.8 (May 16th, 2011)
- The persistent caching module has been enhanced for a better disk caching performance.
- The antivirus module has been upgraded to its latest version to fix several internal bugs.
- Now the antivirus no longer check video contents.
- The syntax of the "antivirus maxobject" command has been changed.
- Now files larger than the limit configured with the command "antivirus maxobject" won't be scanned by the antivirus.
- A new command called "setup" has been added to the system. This command is automatically executed when you first connect to the system.