January 22nd, 2013
· This version makes the behavior of a second -d option match the documentation.
January 21st, 2013
· This version adds a -i option for generating incremental fast exports.
January 15th, 2013
· Fixes buggy generation of the revision-map file.
· Doesn't convert .cvsignores by default; there are field reports of collisions.
January 10th, 2013
· A bug in timezone handling was fixed.
· Major performances gain were achieved in the CVS client code.
January 3rd, 2013
· This version incorporates a patch solving some time-skew cases.
· The git-tree tests for cvsps are now completely merged into the test suite.
· The code passes Coverity auditing.
December 28th, 2012
· Deprecation warning: non-fast-export reporting may be removed in the future.
· The tool now always runs in cvs_direct client mode for better performance.
· Multiple tags per revision will be reported (previously only the latest was).
· Local CVS commands are no longer used.
· Caching and -x are gone.
· The ever-malfunctioning -A option has been removed.