New in version 3.13
December 12th, 2013
- This is the terminal release of this code - the branch and tag analysis is just not good enough on anything other than a linear repository.
- Use cvs-fast-export instead.
New in version 3.12 (December 11th, 2013)
- Please note that execute permissions on CVS files are not reported.
- The commandline argument can now be a CVS URL.
- The --summary-first option has been removed to simplify the code's control flow,
- The -g and --diff-opts options have been removed to simplify dependencies.
- There are now deprecation warning for -s, -a, -f, -l, -n, -p, --root, --diff-opts, and -t.
New in version 3.11 (December 10th, 2013)
- Dodgy use of tmpnam() was eliminated.
- The documentation is now truthful about --convert-ignores.
New in version 3.10 (January 22nd, 2013)
- This version makes the behavior of a second -d option match the documentation.
New in version 3.9 (January 21st, 2013)
- This version adds a -i option for generating incremental fast exports.
New in version 3.8 (January 15th, 2013)
- Fixes buggy generation of the revision-map file.
- Doesn't convert .cvsignores by default; there are field reports of collisions.
New in version 3.7 (January 10th, 2013)
- A bug in timezone handling was fixed.
- Major performances gain were achieved in the CVS client code.
New in version 3.4 (January 3rd, 2013)
- This version incorporates a patch solving some time-skew cases.
- The git-tree tests for cvsps are now completely merged into the test suite.
- The code passes Coverity auditing.
New in version 3.2 (December 28th, 2012)
- Deprecation warning: non-fast-export reporting may be removed in the future.
- The tool now always runs in cvs_direct client mode for better performance.
- Multiple tags per revision will be reported (previously only the latest was).
- Local CVS commands are no longer used.
- Caching and -x are gone.
- The ever-malfunctioning -A option has been removed.