New in version 2.6.1
October 5th, 2011
- fixed a non-freed pointer
- fixed an invalid line in the config due to a typo
- added detailed copyright information to contrib/
New in version 2.6.0 (October 3rd, 2011)
- new experimental option for various line delimiters
- supplementary groups are set in addition to primary
New in version 2.5.1 (February 21st, 2011)
- fixed crash due to an uninitialized pointer
- improved logging mechanism in case of crashes
- improved recognition of untitled documents via stdin
- job labels can be set before and after document name
- removed several bashisms from SELinux-contribution
New in version 2.5.0 (January 26th, 2009)
- A new option to truncate long filenames was introduced.
- The spool file is now also purged on errors, and failed chmod() on the output file is treated as non-fatal.
- Updates and additions to the documentation were made, and the additional changelog was removed from the source code.