New in version 3.1
March 27th, 2012
- This version adds "compare server configuration" functionality, improved cache and replication verification, support for OpenDJ, OpenDS, and Oracle Unified Directory servers, improved SQL and LDAP plugin support, and bugfixes.
New in version 3.0 (January 25th, 2012)
- This version contains dynamic load of server status, new client-sided graphic libraries, and layout changes.
- Major feature changes include improved and added monitoring features, server availability enhancements, MySQLi support, additional LDAP libraries support, and load balancer verification.
- This release also includes security improvements and bugfixes.
New in version 1.3 (July 30th, 2010)
- This version contains mobile support, improved replication verification, attribute protection for queries, layout changes, and code refactoring.
New in version 1.2 (July 11th, 2010)
- This version contains improved replication view, the possibility to compare entries between servers, server alias support, unauthenticated binds support, live view for pie charts, and some bugfixes.
New in version 1.1.1 (October 9th, 2009)
- Bugfixes for 1.1.
- An improved authentication dialog, smaller GUI changes, and support for IE 8.
New in version 1.1 (October 2nd, 2009)
- This release contains a new environmental view, a new historical summary, a new authentication dialog, new dynamic query configuration, temporarily adding servers, and supported schema attribute querying.