New in version 0.9.23April 17th, 2009
- Dropped autoconf and individual solutions for each IDE.
- Everything is now done through CMake. CMake can generate makefiles for lots of different build platforms. See README/INSTALL files. Cmake scripts were vastly improved, resulting in less #ifdefs in the code for platform based
- logic. The ideal of all platform specific logic being done in cmake is not quite reached, but that's the aim.
- Public/private class distinction. Headers with _ prefix are deamed private and will not be distributed, therefore do not use this classes.
- Exporting classes - default visibility for GCC is hidden.
- Windows DLLs now supported.
- Shared code folder. This folder contains platform specific code that was in clucene. Folder structure has been adjusted to bring all code into the src directory.
- Cleaned up code to remove lots of dependencies between headers.
New in version 0.9.21b (April 17th, 2009)
- binary compatible fix. fixes potential segfault when used in an multithreaded application.