New in version 1212
December 8th, 2012
- Changes has been made in load.lisp and Makefile to ease usage for Lisp newbies.
- Some non xinerama and monitor change on-the-fly bugs have been fixed.
New in version 1209 (September 25th, 2012)
- This version adds transparency support with xcompmgr, multi-head support out of the box (no more need for an individual hack), and a new Exposé Mode which supports infinite children (previously 26) and multiple roots.
- A toolbar and a wallpaper module have been added to the contrib directory.
New in version 1106 (June 9th, 2011)
- Responsiveness when there are many children to display and some are hidden by others was improved.
- There were also some minor tweaks.
New in version 0809 (September 25th, 2008)
- This version adds colors in help windows and menus.
- A simple way to configure corner actions was added.
- The ability to raise or lower and hide or unhide a child was added.
- A new GIMP layout was added.
- A fast layout switch method was added.
- A method to switch to the last child was added.
- Each frame can have a different focus policy.