May 11th, 2013
· Signing certificates and acting as a testing CA can now be achieved in just two clicks.
· Trust validation customization, certificate chain editing, viewing CRLs from files, from URLs, or directly from the certificate details, viewing of CSR files, new signature algorithms for Key Pair/CSR and for Secret Key generation, and file type inspection were added.
· More fingerprints are available in the Certificates Details sections.
· Quick search was added in the KeyStore panel.
· Drag and drop was implemented for certificates, CRLs, CSRs, and KeyStores.
December 20th, 2012
· This release added the ability to discover all of the Java CA Truststores on the current system.
· It can sign and verify signatures on "APK" (Android Application Package) files and can retrieve SSL certificates simply by pasting a HTTPS URL.