June 10th, 2013
· This version adds a MacBinary/NDIF file filter, a new resource fork parser for DMG, samplerate conversion for the SndFile filter, non-blocking I/O, and dynamic device addition/removal.
December 28th, 2012
· CMake is now used instead of Autotools.
· ISZ, CSO, and DMG file filters were added.
· The DAA parser was converted to a file filter, and support for the related GBI format was added.
· Audio fragment was converted to a file filter.
· The image analyzer now displays disc structures.
· Contextual features, support for GObject introspection, better caching, support for GZIP and XZ compressed images, and support for ECM'ed files was added.
· The CIF parser was improved.
· Mode setting was fixed.
· Partial support was provided for (one track) MDX images.
· gCDEmu can now act like a Unity indicator.
· GVFS support was improved.
January 23rd, 2012
· The dbus and gconf bindings have been switched out with newer GDBus and Gsettings, which is part of the New GiO framework in GObject.
· The Gnome client was switched from GTK2 bindings to GTK3 using the new pygobject introspective binding.
· There's been a major code cleanup as well.
· This release has partial CSS support, bash completion, parser fixes, and analyzer gfx fixes, and is probably python3 ready.
September 26th, 2011
· In addition to bugfixes and some cleanup, this release brings a major rewrite of both the daemon and the clients.
· The CDEmu daemon is not a traditional "daemon" anymore.
· Instead, it is a regular application which utilizes the D-Bus (auto)start facility for both session and system bus instances.
· Both cdemu-client and gCDEmu have been changed to single-file Python scripts.
· gCDEmu has been changed from a GNOME applet into a standalone Gtk application.