BuzzPics Upload 1.8 - Changelog
What's new in BuzzPics Upload 1.8:May 16th, 2013
- Several minor bugfixes and enhancements.
What's new in BuzzPics Upload 1.7:November 9th, 2012
- Access the preferences by selecting Add-Ons → BuzzPics Upload → Preferences
- Now you can choose wether you want to show or hide the icon for uploading & resizing in the context menu. If you choose hide, the rest of the settings will be disabled. (default = show)
- If you choose show, you can set a default width for this resize-function. All images uploaded with "uploaded & resize" will be resized to this width. Choose a width of the dropdown menu. (default = 800px)
- You can also set a custom width, if you don't want to choose a predefined width from the dropdown menu. Just enter your width in px. This setting will override the value of the dropdown menu, and max. input is 2000. (default = 800)
- Error Message:
- You get a notification when your upload failed. Currently this warning appears if you try to upload a base64 encoded image or try to upload an image that's embedded as 'background-image'.
- Supported Languages:
- English, German, Spanish, Persian, Swedish, Ukrainian (see 'We need your help! Localization')
- We changed the icon. Due to the redesign of www.buzzpics.de, we decided to adjust the look of the Add-On as well.