New in version 1.4.2
September 2nd, 2013
- This version adds a machine-readable statistics file to each backup directory.
New in version 1.3.36 (July 30th, 2013)
- It fixes truncation of timestamps in the live status monitor.
- The 'resume partial' feature now defaults to being off, with an option to turn it on.
New in version 1.3.34 (June 29th, 2013)
- A major autoconf cleanup, and initial support for cross-building Android targets.
- The server now indicates where logging is occurring.
- A bedup segfault when using -m with no argument was fixed.
New in version 1.3.32 (June 1st, 2013)
- A status monitor segfault was fixed.
- Timed backups on Windows now run with a lower thread priority.
- A 'vss_drives' option was added, which gives the ability to specify which Windows drives get a VSS snapshot.
New in version 1.3.30 (May 3rd, 2013)
- Performs fewer lstat()s on systems that support d_type (i.e. most Linux systems), in order to speed up certain operations.
- A fix for SIGHUP reload causing the server to go into non-forking mode.
- Indicates the backups that are deletable and adds options for deleting them.
- Various small bugfixes.
New in version 1.3.28 (March 30th, 2013)
- This version added the ability to resume partially transferred files.
- The program now ensures that the 'timer conditions not met' message appears on the client when it is out of the time band.
- A bug with turning off compression before resuming a backup was fixed.
New in version 1.3.26 (March 6th, 2013)
- This version adds the ability to back up raw devices referenced by a symlink, Valgrind cleanup, and a "-d" option to bedup (to delete duplicates instead of hardlinking, not for use on burp storage directories).
New in version 1.3.24 (January 30th, 2013)
- This version adds lots of bugfixes related to the strip/split_vss options on Windows, adds notification options to the server-side pre/post scripts, adds an automated test script for testing Windows clients, stops Windows from going to sleep during a backup, and adds other small bugfixes.
New in version 1.3.22 (January 3rd, 2013)
- This version improves burp_ca, fixes list/verify/restore when the regex is long and/or contains a colon, fixes split_vss backups being restored on non-Windows machines with the -f (force) option, and adds a "-j" option to format the long list output as JSON (intended for use with burpfs).