New in version 0.8.7p1
November 22nd, 2012
- This is a bugfix release.
New in version 0.8.6p1 (March 26th, 2012)
- Builders are no longer displayed in the order they were configured. This was never intended behavior, and will become impossible in the distributed architecture planned for Buildbot-0.9.x. As of 0.8.6p1, builders are sorted naturally: lexically, but with numeric segments sorted numerically.
- Slave properties in the configuration are now handled correctly.
- The web interface buttons to cancel individual builds now appear when configured.
- The ForceScheduler's properties are correctly updated on reconfig - bug #2248.
- If a slave is lost while waiting for locks, it is properly cleaned up - bug #2247.
- Crashes when adding new steps to a factory in a reconfig are fixed - bug #2252.
- MailNotifier AttributeErrors are fixed - bug #2254.
- Cleanup from failed builds is improved - bug #2253.
New in version 0.8.3 (December 20th, 2010)
- This version has many bugfixes and cleanups, Gerrit and Repo support, properties improvements, PBChangeSource auth/port settings, documentation improvements, and foundations for master-side source commands.
New in version 0.7.11p1 (July 16th, 2009)
- Fixes a few test failures in 0.7.11, and gives a default value for branchType if it is not specified by the master.
New in version 0.7.11 (July 13th, 2009)
- Better Memory Performance, Disk Cleanup Buildbot handles its memory usage a bit better, and can automatically purge old history to keep memory and disk usage low. Look for eventHorizon, buildHorizon, logHorizon, and changeHorizon.
- Password Protection for Force Build and Stop actions It is now possible to require authentication to force build and stop via the WebStatus interface. To use this, set the 'auth' field of WebStatus to a valid IAuth implementation. Current implementations are: BasicAuth with a list of user/passwords HTPasswdAuth with an .htpasswd file By default, the unauthenticated behavior will occur.
- Web Status changes The "Graceful Shutdown" feature, as a kind of "force", now obeys allowForce. The waterfall and other pages are more deeply interlinked. Pending builds can be individually cancelled, or cancelled in bulk.
- Fixed Transfer Steps Transfer step classes are more reliable; DirectoryUpload and DirectoryDownload use tarfile instead of manually framing files. The DirectoryUpload step also now supports compression.
- Conditional Steps Steps now take a doStepIf parameter which can be used to implement simple conditional execution of a step.
- Colorized Steps Steps are now hilighted with a color in the build view to indicate their success or failure.
- Improved build prioritization Bugfixes and fairer scheduling
- Transposed Grid Similar to the grid view, but with the axes reversed and showing different info. Located at /tgrid.
- Trigger steps improvements Trigger now supports copy_properties, to send selected properties to the triggered build.
New in version 0.7.10p1 (March 3rd, 2009)
- A few minor bugs were fixed.
- A missing method was added to the IRC status plugin.
- RPM-related buildsteps were added to setup.py.
New in version 0.7.9 (September 16th, 2008)
- The location of the public_html directory is now configurable, new "lock access modes" have been added, and the buildslave missing_timeout= should no longer fire too early.
- Compatibility with recent versions of Mercurial and Git has been improved.