New in version 0.0.20140104
January 6th, 2014
- This is the first release to use the Khronos XML API registry, with the result that reflection information is more accurate.
- It also contains a number of bug fixes.
New in version 0.0.20111115 (November 16th, 2011)
- This is a maintenance release: there are no major new features, but some things have been improved and there are many bugfixes.
- Amongst other things, it should work better on Ubuntu 11.10 than previous releases.
New in version 0.0.20101121 (November 22nd, 2010)
- This release contains miscellaneous bugfixes. In particular, it should now build with Ubuntu 10.10.
New in version 0.0.20091026 (October 27th, 2009)
- This release fixes a compilation problem with newer versions of glext.h.
- If you have successfully installed the previous version, there is no need to upgrade.
New in version 0.0.20090706 (July 6th, 2009)
- Make compilation work with latest glext.h
New in version 0.0.20090411 (April 11th, 2009)
- Fix display of uniform arrays to show all elements, not just one (closes: #53)
- Fix input system to not call X functions inside an event predicate (closes: #55)
- Improved symbolic display of enums for EGL and GLX
- Added block parameter to bugle_api_enum_name and bugle_api_enum_extensions
- Removed bugle_count_glx_attributes in favour of generic bugle_count_glwin_attributes
- Removed bugle_dump_glx_attributes in favour of generic bugle_dump_glwin_attributes
- Added .bc entries for dumping of attribute lists, particularly in EGL
- Add include dir to bugle.pc to make compilation of third-party plugins work better
- Fix crashes when using repeat counts in buffer viewer
- Fix segfault on starting command-line gldb
- Add stats_calltimes filterset
- Made specifying a command on the command-line optional
New in version 0.0.20090311 (March 11th, 2009)
- Give budgie a separate configure.ac and Makefile.am, to make cross-compilation easier
- Reverted to old version of gnulib without GPLv3 code
- Fix missing symbol globjects_delete_single in ES2.0 port
- Fix compilation errors due to ssize_t not being defined
- Fix extraction of uniforms
- Tweaks to the debug protocol and fixes to the related code
- Updated protocol documentation as part of the user manual
- Support stopping on shader compilation or link failure
- Display of info log
- Fix Windows build of the debugger filter-set
- Fix compilation error in stats_nv filter-set
- Fix display of 3D textures in the debugger
- Buffer object viewer
- Support for OpenGL ES-CM 1.1 on Windows
- Fix a build problem when using Cygwin Perl in a MinGW shell
- Fix installation instructions to require building GLEW from source
- Fix an array overrun during startup in the camera filter-set