New in version 13.10.0
October 18th, 2013
- deal: first release (lua scriptable, paraller deal generator)
- SDUI: changes in names of functions in constrain editor: shapeDec -> pattern
- GUI, SDUI: symbols rendering has been fixed (in some Linux distro)
- all: 64-bit Windows build (experimental)
- all: dependencies have been reduced: boost chrono isn't required an more, rest of the boost libs. are staticaly linked
- all: now Lua 5.2 is used (updated: 5.1 -> 5.2)
New in version 13.01.0 (January 11th, 2013)
- The single dummy solver application has been much improved.
New in version 12.07.0 (July 4th, 2012)
New in version 12.03.0 (March 24th, 2012)
- This version supports importing deals from HTML files (generated from KoPS), improves the API for (lua) deal downloaders, and adds some new downloaders.
New in version 12.02.0 (February 13th, 2012)
- The PBN parser has been rewritten.
- The GUI has been improved.
- Some small bugs have been fixed.
- The source code has been migrated to C++11.
New in version 11.07.0 (July 13th, 2011)
New in version 11.06.0 (June 8th, 2011)
- The double dummy solver is much (30-40%) faster.
- The console version can parse deal in Bridge Base Online .lin format.
New in version 10.09.0 (September 30th, 2010)
- The solver uses much less (about 40%) memory and is a little faster.
- Some small fixes were made in the user interface.
New in version 9.12.0 (December 10th, 2009)
- quickly solves double dummy problem
- has graphic user interface (GUI)
- also has simple, console-based user interface
- interfaces are available in multiple languages: English, Polish
- allow importing deals from PBN (Portable Bridge Notation) files
- allow importing deals from Bridge Base Online .lin files
- allow importing deals from files generated by the KoPS program
- support many operating systems: MS Windows and GNU/Linux (x86-64 and i686)
- does not require installation (just extract and run)