January 11th, 2013
· The single dummy solver application has been much improved.
July 4th, 2012
· A few bugs were fixed.
March 24th, 2012
· This version supports importing deals from HTML files (generated from KoPS), improves the API for (lua) deal downloaders, and adds some new downloaders.
February 13th, 2012
· The PBN parser has been rewritten.
· The GUI has been improved.
· Some small bugs have been fixed.
· The source code has been migrated to C++11.
July 13th, 2011
· Some bugs were fixed.
June 8th, 2011
· The double dummy solver is much (30-40%) faster.
· The console version can parse deal in Bridge Base Online .lin format.
September 30th, 2010
· The solver uses much less (about 40%) memory and is a little faster.
· Some small fixes were made in the user interface.
December 10th, 2009
· quickly solves double dummy problem
· has graphic user interface (GUI)
· also has simple, console-based user interface
· interfaces are available in multiple languages: English, Polish
· allow importing deals from PBN (Portable Bridge Notation) files
· allow importing deals from Bridge Base Online .lin files
· allow importing deals from files generated by the KoPS program
· support many operating systems: MS Windows and GNU/Linux (x86-64 and i686)
· does not require installation (just extract and run)
January 27th, 2009
· A bug was fixed with doubling the last deal when reading from a .PBN file (in the GUI version).