New in version 0.4.4
January 29th, 2014
- Optimization: use kdeinit for faster app startup
- Alternating background colors in filesystem view.
- Bug fix: now showing track length and current position correctly on mpris2 remote control apps.
New in version 0.4.3 (December 27th, 2012)
- Bug fix: application crash at startup if shuffle was active when you quit before.
- Bug fix: should not be able to edit or enqueue albums in resultview.
New in version 0.4.2 (October 29th, 2012)
- Fix for loading a new song when clicking "play" first thing after application startup, wasn't working with vlc and gStreamer phonon backends.
- Fix for automatically playing next song in playlist when using gStreamer phonon backend.
- Only update "current song" label once playback of next song actually starts, before this fix it was updated a few seconds before.
- Fix 15-20 second delay in startup if kde-telepathy is installed, was causing a dbus-deadlock with the kded daemon.
- Remove icons on song position and volume sliders in main user interface, looks cleaner.
New in version 0.4.1 (January 27th, 2012)
- The "Now Playing" plasma applet now supports Mpris2 dbus interface so I could finally test support for this in BoomBox. Found a couple of issues and fixed those.
- I switched to a dark colour theme and found two places where it was always showing text in black colour. Fixed to follow system palette.
New in version 0.4 (April 4th, 2011)
- Added a Help entry to the BoomBox menu and wrote documentation.
- Added titles to the toolbars, shown when right-clicking on a dockwidget.
- Renamed some actions to sound better
- Added the actions for the collection tab to the shortcuts editor
- Changed the function of "New Playlist" now saves current settings under new name instead of starting a new blank one.
- Compile fix for ubuntu 10.04
New in version 0.4 RC1 (March 25th, 2011)
- Finally I have something good enough for a release! Took some two years... but during those two years I have also quite happily used it full time for myself.
- So now I'm hoping to get some feedback on how this works for everybody else, hopefully it can reach more people thanks to the excellent build service that opensuse provides! Also big thanks to lubos lunak for the nice kde-obs-generator!
- Please comment below for any feedback/questions, much appreciated! There is no documentation yet, hoping to have time for that soon (and also hoping that it isn't really needed!)