New in version 2.4
May 3rd, 2009
- Added graphical Bochs debugger frontend for most of the supported platforms. Thanks for Chourdakis Michael and Bruce Ewing.
- Many new CPU features in emulation
- Support for > 32 bit physical address space and configurable MSRs
- VMX, 1G pages in long mode, MOVBE instruction
- Bugfixes for CPU emulation correctness, debugger and CPU instrumentation.
- New config interface 'win32config' with start and runtime menu
- USB: added OHCI support, external hub and cdrom
- Added user plugin interface support.