New in version 3.0.2
October 7th, 2010
- Various small bugs were fixed.
New in version 3.0.0 (May 31st, 2010)
- Editor: Introduced code completion editor
- Editor: Added editor navigation view
- Editor: Added editor auto-indent function
- Editor: Introduced scope highlighting
- Editor: Improved find/replace functionality
- Look and feel changes
- Editor: Improved matching bracket highlight
- Double-click on project.bluej file launches BlueJ and opens project
- Added context menu (right-click) in editor
- Javadoc shown for calls to inner classes
- 'Print' option added in terminal
- 'Paste' function added in terminal
- Printing options saved across sessions
- Source code printing can now include line numbers and syntax colouring
- OK/Cancel button ordering now follows OS custom on Mac OS
- Editor: word selection improved
- Menu item added for "Reset Java Virtual Machine"
- Many bugs fixes and small improvements.
New in version 2.5.0 (October 7th, 2008)
- This version contains many improvements, including support for Java ME development, support for Subversion repositories for team work, greatly improved unit test recording, and many bugfixes.