New in version 0.10.0
December 21st, 2009
- This release introduces support for the postgres protocol. You can now use your postgreSQL JDBC/ODBC drivers to connect to BlackRay.
- The SQL parser has undergone some heavy changes. SQL parsing is now handled on the server side.
- Initial support for python language bindings has been added.
- Usage of the command-line tools has been simplified.
- The syntax of the configuration file has also changed.
- We’ve added some more examples to demonstrate the usage of the language bindings.