New in version 1.43
May 3rd, 2012
- This release fixes a few crash bugs and adds df/statvfs support for FreeBSD (x86 and amd64).
New in version 1.40 (December 19th, 2011)
- This version improves the blacklisting of 'bad' Kademlia nodes and includes a new piece selection method for slow BitTorrent peers.
New in version 1.38 (August 24th, 2011)
- This version fixes timeouts while using the 'autoload' feature, simplifies the chroot setup, and fixes a few bugs.
New in version 1.37 (June 28th, 2011)
- This version fixes a few DHT (Kademlia) bugs and adds support for desktop notifications (currently only supported by Google Chrome).
New in version 1.35 (March 9th, 2011)
- Setting upspeed to 0 now disables any upload throttling (like 'downspeed' does it)
- Do not re-shuffle file-layout
- Tracker-Plugin: Be extra-picky while parsing the announce list. (This fixes a crashbug)
New in version 1.32 (January 31st, 2011)
- Never autoload more than 10 files per run BitTorrent:
- Support for dht:// links
- Fixed a crash-bug in the bt_connect command
- Do not complain about 'vote' RPC calls
New in version 1.31 (December 29th, 2010)
- This version includes support for fallocate() (if your filesystem supports it [ext4, btrfs]), adds free-space monitoring and fixes a few minor bugs.
New in version 1.30 (November 29th, 2010)
- This version includes better Unicode support while using the telnet interface.
- A workaround for broken trackers has also been implemented and it is now possible to disable IPv4 (to run in pure IPv6 mode).
New in version 1.20 (August 15th, 2010)
- This version fixes a few JSON errors and makes the HTTP parser more relaxed.
- An option to remove data of completed downloads has also been implemented and the handling of magnet links got improved.