New in version 0.8.6
December 9th, 2013
- Default block size increase for miners. (see https://gist.github.com/gavinandresen/7670433#086-accept-into-block)
- Remove the all-outputs-must-be-greater-than-CENT-to-qualify-as-free rule for relaying (see https://gist.github.com/gavinandresen/7670433#086-relaying)
- Lower maximum size for free transaction creation (see https://gist.github.com/gavinandresen/7670433#086-wallet)
- Fix nodes forwarding transactions with empty vins and getting banned
- Network code performance and robustness improvements
- Additional debug.log logging for diagnosis of network problems, log timestamps by default
- Fix Bitcoin-Qt startup crash when clicking dock icon on OSX
- Fix memory leaks in CKey::SetCompactSignature() and Key::SignCompact()
- Fix rare GUI crash on send
- Various small GUI, documentation and build fixes
New in version 0.8.5 (September 14th, 2013)
- This is a maintenance release to fix a critical stability bug. All users should upgrade.
New in version 0.8.4 (September 5th, 2013)
- This is a maintenance release to fix a critical bug and three security issues. All users are urged to upgrade.
New in version 0.8.3 (June 27th, 2013)
- This maintenance release fixed a denial-of-service attack that could cause nodes to crash.
New in version 0.8.2 (June 3rd, 2013)
- This maintenance release fixes many bugs and includes a few small new features.
New in version 0.8.1 (March 19th, 2013)
- This is a maintenance release that adds a new network rule to avoid a chain-forking incompatibility with versions 0.7.2 and earlier.
- Users of version 0.7.2 and earlier are requested to upgrade as soon as possible.
New in version 0.8.0 (February 21st, 2013)
- This major release improves performance and handles the increasing volume of transactions on the network.
New in version 0.7.2 (February 13th, 2013)
- This is a minor bug-fix release.