Biscuit 2.4.1 - Changelog
What's new in Biscuit 2.4.1:June 13th, 2013
- Fixed that crashes at browser shutdown.
- Fixed that shown reverse toolbar icon even if using default theme.
What's new in Biscuit 2.3.4:March 15th, 2013
- Fixed a bug that couldn't export cookies in version 2.3.3.
What's new in Biscuit 2.3.3:March 14th, 2013
- Fixed: In Firefox 20.0 or latter, the DOM storage displayed had become the same as the common cookie.
What's new in Biscuit 2.3.1:February 25th, 2013
- Enhance compatibility for Firefox 20 or later.
What's new in Biscuit 2.3.0:February 4th, 2013
- Add export/import cookies menu in the Cookies dialog.
- If you do not use this function, you can turn off via options.
- In addition, the cookies expired will not be imported.
What's new in Biscuit 2.2.3:January 17th, 2013
- Added original keyboard shortcut handler, because firefox 19.0 (aurora and beta) can't handle ctrl+shift modifier.
- As a side effect, you can set keyboard shortcut sequence from prefs. If you want, set extensions.biscuit.key.ShowCookies like "ctrl+shift+C".
- For Firefox19 or latter: Disable any cookie operations in private browsing mode.
- because in Fx19 or latter, firefox interfaces can't handle in-private-browsing cookies properly.
What's new in Biscuit 2.2.0:January 7th, 2013
- Add preservation setting export and import.
What's new in Biscuit 2.1.3:August 1st, 2011
- Change the default behavior, that Session Cookies will remove always even if marked as preserve.
- You can change the behavior thru the Preferences window.
- However, as you know, session cookies can not preserve across sessions
- Fix problem, that can access Web Storage stored in the normal mode, even if you turned on Private Browsing.
- In addition, with technical limitations, cannot access Web Storage during turned on Private Browsing.
- If you change the state of the site folder to 'preserve' or 'not', then state change will reflect to whole cookies in the folder.
- Fix to work correctly even if folder is closed.
- Fix some other minor bug.
What's new in Biscuit 2.0.0:July 22nd, 2011
- Add support for Web Storage (aka DOM Storage).
- You can now manipulate Web Storage items just like Cookies.
What's new in Biscuit 1.4.2:July 13th, 2011
- Fix garbled display of a Cookie contents.
What's new in Biscuit 1.4.1:September 28th, 2010
- Fix incorrect tree display when cookies are added while the 'Site' item is opened.
- Enable the 'Remove All Cookies' button also in search.
- Fix some minor bugs.
What's new in Biscuit 1.4.0:September 17th, 2010
- Add 'Remove Cookie' toolbar button.
- In the Cookie dialog, changed to be able to select multiple lines.
- Add a context menu to the cookie dialog. Now you can check/uncheck/delete cookies thru context menu.