New in version 0.4
December 20th, 2010
- Billiards now starts via its own GUI, although using a separate browser is still possible.
- This GUI supports saving and replaying of shots and whole games as well as an experimentation mode for those with research in mind.
- A couple of bugs causing the simulation to hog the CPU and freeze the game have also been fixed and it should be faster now.
- Lastly, Debian and Ubuntu users can now use the supplied packages instead of compiling from source.
New in version 0.3 (October 13th, 2009)
- Billiards has been repackaged as a Techne module.
- The manual has been updated to reflect changes since version 0.1, an overhead view mode which you can toggle via the middle mouse button has been added, and a few bugs have been fixed.
New in version 0.2.1 (March 8th, 2009)
- A few fixes were made to make Billiards compatible with ODE 0.10.1 and resolve some issues with the initial setup of the balls.