BibleMemorizer 0.6.4 - Changelog
What's new in BibleMemorizer 0.6.4:January 11th, 2009
- Fixes STL-related build errors on some platforms from missing headers, should work on Qt with -no-sql now.
- Removed the button to collapse the verse list, which didn't work on Qt 4 builds and took up space.
- A couple of Windows build tweaks.
What's new in BibleMemorizer 0.6.3:January 2nd, 2009
- Another minor update with some Sword plugin improvements
What's new in BibleMemorizer 0.6.2:December 31st, 2008
- More build system improvements, including preliminary Windows support.
- More robust error handling for bad files and plugin problems
- BiblePlugin and BiblePluginMeta are now QObject subclasses and so properly support tr()
What's new in BibleMemorizer 0.6:December 27th, 2008
- New multi-verse quiz feature, including reference quizzing
- Quiz error finding is more fine-grained, and can ignore spelling, capitalization, and punctuation errors.
- Categories stored in a more logical manner in the XML (based on a suggestion by Olaf Radicke) and now support ";" in the names
- Proper error handling on loading of invalid verse files.
- Included some build files, etc. provided by Raphaël Pinson
- Numerous internal changes not directly visible to user:
- Split code into core/ and ui/ directories as appropriate.
- Created a more proper search algorithm that pre-parses the query.
- Removed the VerseWatcher class in favor of native Qt signal/slot functionality.
- Added additional use of Qt signal/slot functionality to abstract changes away from the MainAct class.
- Verse and VerseCollection are now QObjects, and VerseCollection handles deleting Verse objects automatically as a result.
- Split off the verse selection into a new VerseSelectAct class that is also used when writing quizzes.