New in version 3.8.0
October 21st, 2014
- User's guide of PC/Mac version of Bible-Discovery is completed. This is user's guide and frequently asked questions (FAQ) also.
- Bug fixes
New in version 3.6.2 (September 27th, 2013)
- You can use automatic and manual backup/restore. You can save the notes, commentaries, bookmarks and highlights.
- You can use an Internet proxy for download window.
- Bug fixes
New in version 3.6.0 (May 29th, 2013)
- New modern English Bible translation:
- NASB: New American Standard Bible
- NASB+: New American Standard Bible with Strong's Numbers and NAS Exhaustive Concordance
- New modern Spanish translations:
- LBLA: La Biblia de las Américas
- NBLH: Nueva Biblia Latinoamericana de Hoy
- Translations with red letters text: EMTV, WEB, WEBBE, WEBME, KJV, OEB, OEBcth, ThaiKJV, Ukrainian, UkrKulish
- 22 translations have been reimported, which contain paragraphs.
- Bug fixes
New in version 3.5 (April 20th, 2013)
- 30 Bible translations have been re-created because of section and chapter headings and footnotes. You need to use the new program version for these modules.
- Re-created: EMTV, Esperanto, Etheridge, FrePGR, GerAlbrecht, GerReinhardt, GerTafel, GerTextbibel, HUN, KJV, Latvian, LEB, Mal1865, Ndebele, Norsk, Noyes, OEB, OEBcth, OSMHB, PorLivre, RNKJV, SomKQA, SpaTDP, Swe1917, TNT, UKJV, WEB, WEBBE, WEBME
- New module: SweFolk1998 - Svenska Folkbibeln
- The language of the German interface has been updated.
- Bug fixes
New in version 3.4.1 (February 21st, 2013)
- There is a new user interface language: Italian
- Bug fixes
New in version 3.4.0 (February 6th, 2013)
- The download window has been renewed. It become more beautiful and comfortable, and has been prepared for integration of hundreds new modules (Like ESV, The Message, NIV, NKJV, etc.).
- The registration of paid products become more easier. After giving e-mail address and a password you can register all paid modules by one click.
- You can set the "toolbar buttons visibility". 3 options: user friendly/Almost all buttons are visible/my settings
New in version 3.3.0 (November 26th, 2012)
- This version contains more than 60 changes, which primarily serve the convenience and usability
- You can reach 90% of program functions without mouse
- Keyboard shortcuts: Alt+0: jumps to Bible panel. Alt+1..7: jumps to the tab page according the number. F1: menu for panel swith. F2: menu for panel possibilities. Alt+K: in the Bible panel adds commentary to the current verse. Alt+B: adds the current verse to the bookmarks. In the Bible panel, you can use the up, down, home, end, page up, page down keys to navigate. You can use Tab key for changing focus. By pressing Alt+Down on search fields, the word history appears. Ctrl-Space views the search field word recommendations. Alt+F: jumps to the search field. Alt+L: jumps to the search list. Alt+W: jumps to the preview. On Mac OS you can use Cmd instead of Alt key combinations.
- Search panel has been renewed
- By changing the verse in the Bible panel, you can get the cross-reference list continuously in a new tab page.
- In the dictionary panel searching for the Greek/Hebrew word transliteration is now easier
New in version 3.2.1 (October 25th, 2012)
- The Bible Maps module has been improved. Now some paths and territorial boundaries can be displayed, like the Apostle Paul's missionary trips, the territorial boundaries of the tribes of Israel, and the most important ancient trade routes.
- Searching Greek/Hebrew transliteration of words in Strong's numbered dictionaries has been simplified, you can one-touch access to this function.
New in version 3.2 (September 25th, 2012)
- The Bible Maps module is ready! You can see the current chapter of Bible in parallel with the maps, cities and places. Approximately 1,000 known historic sites are in the database, as well as aerial relief, contemporary urban places and country boundaries.
- The user interface of the program was completely redesigned! The program is more clear and convenient. On the left side is the Bible panel, on the right side is a tabbed pane with 5 main panels (search, dictionary, bookmarks, notes, map).
- The toolbars of the Bible, the dictionary and the note panels are customizable. You can hide the rarely-used buttons.
- Several bugs have been fixed and there are a lot of minor changes in the new version.
- New Bible translations: CzeB21, EMTV, FreBBB, Lithuanian, SpaRV1909, ThaiKJV
- New commentary: FreCJE