New in version 3.3.74 (November 5th, 2008)
- This release fixes a problem that could cause LogFileNotFoundException in large databases.
- This could cause data loss, so all users are strongly recommended to upgrade.
- This problem is found in all prior releases.
- The bug can occur only for databases with a Btree that is 4 or more levels deep.
- For the default maximum entries per Btree node (128), this means the database must have grown to at least 10 million records to be a candidate for occurrence of this problem.
- This is only an approximation, and may be larger or smaller if DatabaseConfig.setNodeMaxEntries has been called.