November 6th, 2010
· The 4.1 version series delivers up to three times better performance than 4.0 in some read-only scenarios where the working set doesn't fit in the cache.
· This version includes multi-threaded cache management and advanced in-memory Internal Node compression.
November 5th, 2008
· This release fixes a problem that could cause LogFileNotFoundException in large databases.
· This could cause data loss, so all users are strongly recommended to upgrade.
· This problem is found in all prior releases.
· The bug can occur only for databases with a Btree that is 4 or more levels deep.
· For the default maximum entries per Btree node (128), this means the database must have grown to at least 10 million records to be a candidate for occurrence of this problem.
· This is only an approximation, and may be larger or smaller if DatabaseConfig.setNodeMaxEntries has been called.