April 22nd, 2013
· This version fixes a domain information leak when logged in as a domain admin.
· It adds support for theming and customization.
· It adds support for shared quarantines.
· It has improvements to Active Directory / LDAP support.
· It fixes a MailScanner SQL config keyword issue.
· It fixes signature processing. NJABL is disabled.
· Translations have been updated.
August 24th, 2012
· Full text indexing and search
· Audit log
· Full queue management
· Message status tracking
· Scanner node status
· MailScanner SQL configuration management
· Domain aliasing
· Built in External authentication for AD/LDAP, RADIUS, IMAP, POP3 and SMTP
· Async MailScanner logging
· Postgresql Backend
· Export of reports to PDF and CSV
· CSV import of Domains and User accounts
· CSV export of Domains and User accounts
· Organization based profiles
May 4th, 2011
· MailScanner module configuration was improved.
· House keeping was simplified with the baruwa-admin command.
· Support for Bulk message processing was added.
· Mail queue status reporting and management were implemented.
· Blocked images in preview are formatted with a replacement image.
· Other new features include message queue based clustering, tooltips for all graphs, RADIUS/RSA SECUREID authentication, virtualenv setups, and a locale selector.
· Translation were added for Afrikaans and Italian.
· Remote message release, exchange duplicate suppression, and various bugs were fixed.
February 11th, 2011
· Various bugs were fixed.
· The documentation was updated.
· MQ is used for message processing and for SMTP delivery tests.
· Locale middleware has been enabled.
January 24th, 2011
· Adding bulk quarantine processing and mail queue management and statistics.
· Performance improvements and graphing improvements.
December 30th, 2010
· This version added support for internationalization, password resets, specifying period when sending PDF reports, sending a copy of PDF reports to the site admin, and per-domain PDF reports.
· Ajax message processing on IE, Bayesian learning, and regex, contains, and null text filters were fixed.