New in version 2.0.1
April 22nd, 2013
- This version fixes a domain information leak when logged in as a domain admin.
- It adds support for theming and customization.
- It adds support for shared quarantines.
- It has improvements to Active Directory / LDAP support.
- It fixes a MailScanner SQL config keyword issue.
- It fixes signature processing. NJABL is disabled.
- Translations have been updated.
New in version 2.0 (August 24th, 2012)
- Full text indexing and search
- Audit log
- Full queue management
- Message status tracking
- Scanner node status
- MailScanner SQL configuration management
- Domain aliasing
- Built in External authentication for AD/LDAP, RADIUS, IMAP, POP3 and SMTP
- Async MailScanner logging
- Postgresql Backend
- Export of reports to PDF and CSV
- CSV import of Domains and User accounts
- CSV export of Domains and User accounts
- Organization based profiles
New in version 1.1.0 RC3 (May 4th, 2011)
- MailScanner module configuration was improved.
- House keeping was simplified with the baruwa-admin command.
- Support for Bulk message processing was added.
- Mail queue status reporting and management were implemented.
- Blocked images in preview are formatted with a replacement image.
- Other new features include message queue based clustering, tooltips for all graphs, RADIUS/RSA SECUREID authentication, virtualenv setups, and a locale selector.
- Translation were added for Afrikaans and Italian.
- Remote message release, exchange duplicate suppression, and various bugs were fixed.
New in version 1.1.0 RC2 (February 11th, 2011)
- Various bugs were fixed.
- The documentation was updated.
- MQ is used for message processing and for SMTP delivery tests.
- Locale middleware has been enabled.
New in version 1.1.0 (January 24th, 2011)
- Adding bulk quarantine processing and mail queue management and statistics.
- Performance improvements and graphing improvements.
New in version 1.0.1 (December 30th, 2010)
- This version added support for internationalization, password resets, specifying period when sending PDF reports, sending a copy of PDF reports to the site admin, and per-domain PDF reports.
- Ajax message processing on IE, Bayesian learning, and regex, contains, and null text filters were fixed.