New in version 3.0.1
July 12th, 2011
- mainly bug fix for mac, but to be up to date with the latest version
New in version 3.0.0 (July 7th, 2011)
- New major features : board editor (create your own boards) and boards manager (import some new boards that have been created by some other players and have been downloaded from the boards catalog, for instance).
- Introduced computer AI levels : bronze, silver and gold medals (gold is the highest level). A bronze medal (default value) computer does not block the pawns of the opponents in their home.
- New option : make a 6 value with the dice allows to play again (disabled by default).
- Addition of 2 new boards : "Snake" and "Ray".
- Addition of 1 new skin : "Glossy".
- Modified skins to obtain more readable boards and better distinguish between out, barricade and goal squares.
- Boards preview in the "Board" menu with a board thumbnail window displayed in the upper right corner of the screen (can be disabled).
- Ability to play alone on a server against only computers (to wait for real opponents).
- Bug fix : no more crash when a computer has its pawns blocked at home.
- Bug fix : changing the speed of the moves of the computers while in a game is now working.
New in version 1.6.0 (March 11th, 2010)
- Addition of one new board: "android".
- Addition of one new skin: "winter".