April 24th, 2011
· Added OrderedDict and MarbleLike
September 3rd, 2010
· Added day_of_month_in_english() function.
May 5th, 2010
· Upgraded AttributeDict() to support setting nested keys.
October 5th, 2009
· Updated MANIFEST.in to include the docs and tests
July 17th, 2009
· Added a set of import tools for relative and absolute imports at runtime even within scripts and with versions of Python prior to 2.5.
· Added missing posixpath import.
· Changed AttributeDict to raise an AttributeError when setting a non-existent key instead of a NotImplementedError.
· Added uniform_path() function
· Added begining of code for import related functions, including relative imports within scripts (Python 2.5 only supports relative imports within packages)
· Added relpath(), a function to calculate the relative path between two locations (only works on POSIX systems and already exists in Python 2.6)