New in version 1.24
September 8th, 2014
- Music Manager: Mousewheel support has been added for the main window.
- Music Manager: many display issues have been fixed.
- Player: after finishing all playlists, reset the has-been-played flag for each song.
- Added a configuration option to not show album information.
- Added a new volume control for windows that can both get and set the volume.
- Bug fix: fixed reset of volume after a volume adjust song was played.
- Linux: changed to use pulseaudio to be the default volume control.
New in version 1.17 (February 24th, 2014)
- This version features a revamp of the scrollable areas in BallroomDJ. This makes the music manager much faster.
- Other enhancements include greater precision when determining the duration of Flac audio files and better save functionality in the configuration user interfaces.
- Bugfixes include fixes for seeking in songs, playback starting when there's no playlist, and a fix for an editor bug which left old data in the database when an overwrite of an audio file was processed.
New in version 1.16 (February 17th, 2014)
- This version adds support for using MPlayer as the audio player as an alternative to VLC.
- A gap between songs is now supported.
- The gap between songs can also be set for a particular playlist and changed dynamically in the player.
New in version 1.15 (January 18th, 2014)
- This version adds support for multi-media keys and the use of remote controls. The options user interface has been rearranged to support the additional options.
New in version 1.14 (December 9th, 2013)
- This version includes a fix for a installation issue on windows.
- The request button now works properly on Windows.
- The playlist management window has been redesigned.
- The queue length for the player and for the marquee has been separated so they can now be different lengths.
- The 'repeat' and 'pause at end' buttons have been redesigned so that a toggle indicator is available on Windows and Mac OS X.
New in version 1.13 (November 25th, 2013)
- This version adds a windows installer.
- A history of played songs is tracked and can be viewed from the player.
- The user interface changes include a rearrangement of the music manager interface and allowing resizing of the editor window.
- Various minor bugs have been fixed.
New in version 1.12 (October 31st, 2013)
- This version adds configurable ratings, having a playlist stop after a period of time (as opposed to at a particular time), and selection of the layout theme to use.
- Bug fixes include editing genres and changing colors.
- Localization is now complete, and translations may be added.
New in version 1.11 (September 30th, 2013)
- This version features support for VLC 2.1.0.
- The playlist user interface has been updated to better indicated which areas belong to automatic music selection and manual music selection.
- The editor user interface has been rearranged to fit on the desktop better.
- A "repeat" button has been added in the player.
- Bugs fixed include fetching of m4a tags (Windows), writing MP3 tags (Windows), play time searching, and setting the bpm state in the editor.
New in version 1.10 (September 10th, 2013)
- This version includes bugfixes and user interface cleanup.
- The playlist now acts in a more intuitive manner when the current playlist is removed.
- Support for pulseaudio's pacmd (unix) has been added.