New in version 0.13.0
February 23rd, 2009
- This release includes one fix in InChIKey generation and an enhancement of drawing of 3D rotated molecules.
New in version 0.12.6 (February 17th, 2009)
- This release brings new options for 3D rotation: the ability to fix one bond and rotate around it, coupled with the possibility to rotate only one part of the molecule to adjust conformation of the molecule.
- It also includes a few bugfixes and translation updates.
- This release also finally includes the new Spanish and Italian translations promised in 0.12.5.
New in version 0.12.5 (November 27th, 2008)
- A problem with the BLT library reported on Ubuntu 8.10 was fixed (sidestepped) in this release.
- There are also a few bugfixes, a minor enhancement in form of monoisotopic mass calculation, and new Italian and Spanish translations.
New in version 0.12.4 (October 24th, 2008)
- This release fixes a serious bug which caused corrupted files to be saved under specific circumstances.
- This version is also capable of reading such files.
New in version 0.12.3 (October 10th, 2008)
- This release adds a few minor features and fixes a few minor bugs.
- The new features include drawing of wavy lines that are used to depict the attachment point of a fragment, many more paper sizes, better handling of parts of a drawing that accidentally get out of the paper, and 2D rotation of arrows.