New in version 2.6.10
June 12th, 2015
- Fixing some packaging issues
- Re-added translations
- Re-added avsproxy
- Fixed multi passes with x264 when file has non ascii chars
- Added experimental Qt5 build for mac
- Fixed a bug with filler frames (fraps)
New in version 2.6.9 (May 16th, 2015)
- x265 support by KoolAidMan.
- Qt4 and Qt5 support .
- Compatibility with newer VAAPI.
- Updated ffmpeg libraries.
- Simple support for nvenc (linux).
- Better compatibility with Dash file, Flv.
- AvsProxy improvements (hinterwaeldler).
- Misc fixes (asjchult).
- Plenty of bugfixes and new bugs.
- Win32 and Win64 builds are now using winbuilds.org, Xp no longer supported.
New in version 2.6.8 (March 13th, 2014)
- Image/export: Proper initialization of Qz for jpeg export
- UI : Add an override menu to force language
- tinypy : Add support for os.environ
- x264 : Improved settings (tobias)
- Win32 : Fix crash when having an audio problem
- Win32 : Re-add mp4v2 to installer files
- Audio/FAAC : Fix channel mapping when source is mono
- Audio/AMR : Re-enabled AMR
- Audio/lavc : Fixed encoding for codec not supporting planar (MP2)
- Audio : Fixed importing MP2 audio detected as MP3
- Editor : Fix deleting chunks of the video leading to seek errors
- Editor : Initial copy/paste support
- Editor/audio: Fix issue when source has more than 4 tracks
- Editor : Better detection of double fps input files
- TS/Demux : Brute force eac3 probe
- TS/Demux : Better initialization, avoid dropping audio
- MP4/Demux : Fix management of PCM audio
- Mkv/Demux : Proper re-indexing for mpeg2 in mkv
- Mp4v2/Mux : Add fast start mode back
- OpenSolaris : Some fixes by pfelecan
- Subtitles : Update libass + very simple srt2ssa converter
- OsX : Enables more optional codecs...
- avsfilte : Performance Improvements (fahr)
New in version 2.6.7 (December 8th, 2013)
- [MKV] Fix seeking in h264
- [TS/H264] Split on NALU boundaries, it was off by one byte
- [TS/AAC] Add support for AAC/LC/SBR
- [MOV/MP4] Correct management of PCM/8Bits audio track
- [Images] Fixed import of bmp and jpg
- [Build] Support for newer cmake (ajschult)
- [Build] Better RPM generation (mit)
- [Auto/PSP] Fixed scripts (LJ)
New in version 2.6.6 (September 28th, 2013)
- Windows : Fixed MP4 muxer
- Windows : Patched x264 to use utf8, that should solve most of the bitrate too low errors
- All : Bumped x264 preset to v2 to make sure invalid Qp from older versions are not used any longer
- Mov : Fixed PCM/LPCM management
- Languages support for audio tracks
New in version 2.4.4 (February 10th, 2009)
- Improved h264 support in TS/TS2/MP4 files.
- Improved image handling (BMP, JPEG, etc.).
- The Qt4 GUI has been greatly improved.
- Translations have been updated.