New in version 33.1
October 22nd, 2014
- Fixing invalid guard for the LaTeX file.
New in version 29.0 (February 11th, 2014)
- This version adds the translator from GeoGebra to PDF.
New in version 28.5 (February 4th, 2014)
- This version adds major bugfixes.
New in version 28.4 (January 21st, 2014)
- This version outputs the warnings only from the last run of pdflatex.
New in version 28.3 (January 16th, 2014)
- Minor bugfixes in the Gedit plugin.
New in version 28.2 (January 15th, 2014)
- This version adds major bugfixes and command-line options to control the warning output.
New in version 28.0 (December 23rd, 2013)
- AutoLaTeX is now able to output detailed warnings on the CLI. This feature may be enabled with the "--Wall" commandline option.
- The major bug in the enabling state of the Gedit's components is fixed.
New in version 27.2 (December 5th, 2013)
- Fixed a major bugfix in the Gedit plugin.
New in version 27.1 (December 3rd, 2013)
- In the previous versions, Inkscape was used to generate an EPS file which is converted to PDF, but in some cases, graphical elements are lost in the PDF file. To avoid this problem, Inkscape is now directly generates the PDF files.