New in version 0.12
August 22nd, 2013
- Ported to 64-bit Windows and builds on Debian Wheezy 64-bit.
New in version 0.11 (July 26th, 2013)
- DNS resolution works.
- The AMD64 build works.
- vt100 emulation is a bit faster.
- Many bugs have been fixed.
- Wow64 support is progressing.
New in version 0.10 (June 17th, 2013)
- This version implementes signal handling (makes ^C work) and improved TTY handling.
- The dropbear SSH client now works well.
New in version 0.9 (May 17th, 2013)
- Tab completion in the shell now works well, and wget can download files from an HTTP server. openat(), sendto(), and recvfrom() syscalls are now implemented.
New in version 0.8 (April 23rd, 2013)
- This version adds support for glibc 2.15 (static and dynamic), an NSIS installer, a better mmap implementation, and many bugfixes.
New in version 0.7 (March 15th, 2013)
- This version implements pipes, uses shared memory between the client and the server for better performance, and splits libc from the dynamic loader.
- "cat README.txt | wc -l" now works in busybox's ash, and more terminal games have been added to the binary zip.
New in version 0.6 (February 12th, 2013)
- This version adds support for symbolic links, mkdir/rmdir/chdir/getcwd, and makes telnet work.
- A binary package has been created for easy deployment.