New in version 5.2
November 20th, 2012
- This version adds a completely redesigned JIRA search, enterprise scale improvements, redesigned project workflows, new webhooks integration, help features for new users, and more.
New in version 5.1.5 (September 27th, 2012)
- This release contains several updates and fixes.
New in version 5.1.4 (September 6th, 2012)
- This point release contains several updates and fixes.
New in version 5.1 (July 12th, 2012)
- JIRA Issue Collector lets you add a custom button to any website or Web application, which non-JIRA users can use to submit issues.
- JIRA users can now edit issue fields in-line.
- There's been a performance increase of 40% throughput over JIRA 4.4.
New in version 5.0.7 (July 4th, 2012)
- Both the 5.0.6 and 5.0.7 releases contain several updates and fixes.
- In particular, customers with large numbers of users will notice performance improvements with the 'suggested users" dropdown list, which appears when their users email issues to other users by mentioning them on issues.
New in version 5.0.1 (March 21st, 2012)
- New administrative improvements including "Add New" buttons at the top of every page.
- Several performance improvements and minor bugfixes.
New in version 4.4.3 (October 19th, 2011)
- This version resolves a critical issue (JRA-25914) which was introduced in JIRA 4.4.2. It also provides support for GreenHopper 5.8.
New in version 4.4.2 (October 13th, 2011)
- Improvements to search change history including a new "CHANGED" operator.
- The "CHANGED" operator can be used on the Status, Assignee, Priority, Reporter, Resolution, and Fix Version fields.
- This operator can accept the optional predicates "FROM", "TO", "ON", "DURING", "BEFORE", "AFTER", and "BY".
New in version 4.4 (August 10th, 2011)
- A new visual Workflow Designer, a Workflow Viewer from the "View Issue" page, and user-specific Time Zones were added.
- Administration was simplified.
- The JIRA installation and upgrade processes have been improved and largely automated.