New in version 2.24
July 13th, 2013
- A segmentation fault in drawSphere was fixed.
- Recursive calls to simpson are now supported.
- The explicit libglapi dependency was removed.
- A latexmkrc example file that shows how to store figures in a subdirectory is now included.
New in version 2.23 (May 21st, 2013)
- Compilation without the FFTW library is now supported again.
New in version 2.22 (May 16th, 2013)
- Self-defined unary operators are now allowed.
- Formatted strings instead of real values are compared in OmitFormat.
- The segment(bool) function was rewritten to use the more efficient segmentlimits(bool) call.
- Unnecessary buffering of surface and path3 data was removed.
- Portability tweaks were made.
- References to out-of-date trembling examples were removed.
- Vertex-colored triangles now work again in Adobe XI.
- The transformation of normal vectors was fixed.
- PostScript extend qualifiers were added for axial and radial shading.
New in version 2.21 (October 11th, 2012)
- Explicitly transformed billboard labels now work correctly again.
- The alignment point of OpenGL billboard labels has been fixed.
- An "extend" parameter has been added to the axes (default true) and axes3 (default false) routines.
- A history recall bug has been fixed.
- A typo has been corrected in the documentation of the Jacobi elliptic functions sncndn.
New in version 2.19 (September 26th, 2012)
- Numerical resolution issues with the PRC camera orientation and viewportshift were fixed.
- The lighting of NURBS surfaces was fixed.
- The special 8192 strlen NSIS build was now correctly reinstated, with stubs, to prevent the installer from overwriting Windows PATH environment variables > 1023 bytes.
New in version 2.16 (May 31st, 2012)
- Ticks are no longer autoscaled when the number of major intervals is specified and autoscale is false.
- Manual tick scaling was fixed.
- A bug in the palette range was fixed.
- A division by zero in constructing curved arrows was fixed.
- A picture bound error was fixed.
- The current value of currentpen is respected in default arguments.
- A default viewportwidth is no longer imposed.
- Named arguments can now appear in function calls after rest arguments.
- The erase command no longer resets.
- Pipes are used for xasy.
- A mode parameter to input and output replaces xinput, xoutput, binput, and boutput.
New in version 2.13 (June 20th, 2011)
- Autodetect memrchr.
- Make install-prebuilt also install asy-keywords.el.
- Increment version to 2.13svn.
New in version 2.11 (June 19th, 2011)
- A new off-screen (software) 3D rendering option supports rendering on machines that are remote or lack a working video graphics card. Shifted pens now work correctly.
- The handling of whitespace in word mode file reads was fixed.
- A transpose argument was added to the pen function image facility, for consistency with the other image functions.
- The limit calculation of parabola and hyperbola was fixed in the geometry module.
New in version 2.08 (November 4th, 2010)
- Fix incorrect marker optimization in r5194.