New in version 0.4April 6th, 2013
- This version builds with cmake.
- It can generate sum, max, median, and average frame.
- It uses libav instead of libavifile (outdated), and can automatically select the best frames.
- The output can now be forced to RGB24 for better compatibility.
- Many bugs have been fixed.
New in version 0.3 (February 5th, 2013)
- The frame processing is much more accurate (luminance computation, colorspace conversions, and de-mosaic process).
- All frames can now be stored as raw AVI files, lossless AVI files, or BMP sequences.
- The lossless compression now uses Huffyuv (better compression).
- Many bugs have been fixed. The GUI has been reorganized.