New in version 3.7
November 1st, 2012
- This version can manage contracts, purchase orders, units of work, assignments of units of work to supporters, and weekly imputations of supporters, desactivate projects, define the way to sort purposes in documents and the purposes GUI, create absences in the name of another supporter, use a big block of text for the explanation in a ticket, and update the description of an internal action.
New in version 3.4 (June 24th, 2010)
- This release introduces a system to log a user's actions, Web services (RSS), mail services (which excutes commands according to a mail message formatted in XML), copy rules, a new plugin to administer the databse with a GUI (only for the admin profile), a new plugin to help the RHD profile affect tickets, and more.
New in version 3.2 (May 14th, 2009)
- Better system of custom fields. Possibility of restrictions to display custom fields only for some levels and types of requests. Moreover, the custom fields can be displayed at the top, the middle and the bottom of the request form. And a custom field can take its value from values of a table of the database (ex : GMAOSites table).
- Better features for the planning of requests (ex : possibility to delete several time slots in one operation).
- New system of reminder (notification by e-mail) : possibility to create periodical or not alerts. These alerts can be linked to objects of Astres (requests, documents, purposes...). This function requires to configure the cron on the server!
- Possibility to create a request from an action (AMOA action).
- 2 new sessions managers (in database and in files).
- Managment of the url rewritting of the STO (Customer) and Support modules.
- All titles of notifications are prefixed by the name of the function which send the e-mail.
- correction of some bugs.
New in version 3.0 (November 4th, 2008)
- A new system of custom fields for requests (like in Mantis software).
- A new system to plan time slots to treat requests.
- The ability to search knowledge in an external wiki based on MediaWiki thanks to the knowledge search engine.
- A new JS/PHP plugin to improve search engines of requests and documents.
- A new field in the ActivitiesReportsStructs table (ActivityReportStructActivated).
- A problem with the custom dialog when there is a change of supporter on a first level request is fixed.
- A synthesis page of all opened works (requests, calls, purposes, and actions) is available.