New in version 1.1
July 15th, 2013
- With more than 30000 lines of code changed in over 600 git commits, this 1.1 release fixes player movement issues, minimap scaling, and a bunch of crashes and other bugs.
- It also continues the work on restructuring the engine, to facilitate new features in the future.
- Further, there is an improved installer for the data files on *nix systems as well as minor graphics and sound tweaks.
New in version 1.0.3 (August 1st, 2012)
- This version fixes two regressions introduced in 1.0.2 for Windows users: crashes on startup after selecting the OpenGL renderer and low mouse sensitivity with the DirectInput backend.
- There are also fixes for other crashes, rendering glitches, missing speech during cinematics in the Russian and Italian versions, missing ambient sound effects, and bugs in how some skill values were calculated.
New in version 1.0.2 (June 16th, 2012)
- This version fixes various crashes, disappearing items when sorting the inventory, and minor rendering and input bugs.
- This release also fixes a bug which left the Spanish version with no text.