New in version 2.13
January 4th, 2013
- This version prints "Timeout" when pings time out, fixes a bug with -w for fractions of seconds, works around a bug in libpcap on Solaris, and implements gratuitous ARP (-U).
New in version 2.12 (July 2nd, 2012)
- This version fixes a timing issue on BSD and adds a statistics line with min/avg/max/std-dev.
New in version 2.11 (February 29th, 2012)
- This version fixes a null pointer dereference introduced in version 2.10.
New in version 2.10 (February 27th, 2012)
- This version adds much improved and portable interface autodetection.
- It replaces gettimeofday() with clock_gettime() where available.
- It has been changed back from poll() to select() to work around a bug in Mac OS X.
New in version 2.09 (April 2nd, 2010)
- Arping 2.x is for Libnet 1.1.x, arping 1.x is for libnet 1.0.x.