February 20th, 2013
· This version adds simplified installation and configuration.
· The process for downloading, installing, and configuring Arkeia Network Backup software has been re-engineered for v10.0.
· Graphical User Interface enhancements have been made to simplify management of your backup solution.
December 20th, 2012
· OpenSUSE 12.2 packages were added.
· Enhancements were made to the backup deduplication module.
March 28th, 2012
· The new Web Dashboard presents key indicators of backup status in the Web user interface.
· The dashboard is configurable by an administrator to report important details at the level of granularity desired.
· Replication of deduplicated backup sets greatly reduces the WAN bandwidth required to replicate back up sets to the cloud.
· Block Optimization for deduplication.
September 22nd, 2011
· This minor release includes data deduplication enhancements, a beta version of the German Web user interface, Mandriva Linux 2011 packages, a beta version of Arkeia's vStorage agent for VMware vSphere 5, and several fixes.
June 21st, 2011
· This version many improvements and fixes, including source-side de-duplication support on Windows agents and de-duplication of files smaller than the block size.
· The Web UI now supports Firefox 4 and 5, IE 9, and Chrome 12.
· Online Windows DR update is now supported.
April 21st, 2011
· This version fixes one vStorage file level restore bug in the monitoring screen.
· It dramatically speeds up the dedup of known blocks up to 200%.
· This release introduces WebUI packages for Solaris 10 (x86, x86-64, and SPARC-64) and Solaris 11 (x86 and x86-64).
April 13th, 2011
· This major release integrates Arkeia's progressive deduplication technology, an improvement over first-generation deduplication technologies like fixed-block or variable-block deduplication.
· It also includes AES-256 encryption to protect communication between client machines and the backup server as well as stored data on target disk, tape, or cloud.
· The menu, the navigation, and some screens of the Web UI were redesigned to be more ergonomic.
· New platforms are supported, such as Debian 6, Fedora 14, OpenBSD 4.8, MES 5.2, RHEL 6, and Ubuntu 10.10.