February 2nd, 2013
· This version is mostly about fixing a few bugs, but also adds a new muze dialog loader to create crossbrowser dialogs as a replacement of showmodeldialog.
· It also adds support for cross-protocol domains to psite objects.
December 28th, 2012
· This version adds many, fixes, and new features within the ar() structure.
· Site rewrites allow you to automatically rewrite URLs and references within sites to make it easier to work with development versus live environments.
· Remote authentication allows the use of frameworks like OAuth or even authentication against other CMSes.
January 23rd, 2012
· This version fixes a number of small bugs and adds one major new feature: Automatic Cross Site Scripting (XSS) Detection.
· This change may impact your own code, so read the explanation on the Web site carefully.
· With this change, all your old code is immune to XSS attacks.
September 8th, 2011New features:
· Added new dynamic form functionality. See www/js/form.js.
· Added the option to post the Ariadne session check key when cookies are not available (in flash applications).
· Experimental template editor with syntax highlighting: ace. Configurable through preferences dialog.
· New demo project (optional install).
· Try/catch now supported in pinp templates.
· Added support for debugging with firePHP.
· Added mod_recaptcha module.
Changes to existing features:
· Removed most of the ereg calls, replaced with preg.
· Added NOFOLLOW meta tags for the default ariadne view.
· Updated the portuguese, french and dutch translations.
· Improved the installer, removed all warnings.
· Made the mod_captcha module more robust.
· Caching will be disabled when debuging is on.
· Allow shortcuts to users/groups to be selected from the grants dialog.
· Added 'delete_empty_containers' option to htmlcleaner which removes empty container tags.
· More robust htmlcleaner (attributes).
· Improved handling within the management view for large object sets.
· count_find() has now its own store handling for better performance.
· Improved the ariadne error handler. It will only display errors in the page when display_errors(php.ini) is set to on.
· ar/xml and ar/html have been made more robust and consistent.
· Numerous bugfixes in ar/connect/ftp.
· ar/html/menu has been refactored to be more consistent and flexible.
· Added ar/html/form::findField.
· Improved ar/events performance, added the event name in the event object.
· Added a large number of events to ariadne, see ar/events documentation.
· ar/form: password fields no longer shows passwords value in the input.
· Fixed upgrade from 2.4rc2 (ariadne base package was renamed).
· Non-default templates are not saved within the unnamed library cache anymore.
· Fixed ar\http\client get requests with form data. Parameters are now encoded in the url.
· Chrome is no longer too eager in caching ariadne pages.
· Fixed an allnls bug; templates will not be shown anymore when allnls is not set and the object doesn't have the requested language.
· We now skip language check for config.ini.
· Fixed named library lookup for non-existing libraries.
· Fixed several browsing bugs within the ariadne backend.
· Fixed the user-account disable option.
· Fulltext properties will not get imported via ax files.
April 15th, 2011New features:
· Added get_content_type function to mod_mimemagic
· Added upgrade script for newer myqsl database which adds defaults to table fields
· Mod_htmlcleaner now has the option to remove empty tags
· Added error reporting support for Fatal errors
· Added ar/connect/multigate, a connector to Multigate to allow easy messaging from Ariadne. Only supports IRC for now but multigate will allow a broad choice in messaging protocols.
· Users no longer require hardlinks in groups, but can be shortcut items now.
Changes to existing features:
· rewrote the mysqlstore to do all query's with the internal store_run_query function, and replaced mysql_db_query because it is deprecated
· Fixed iterator support for ARnls
· Changed arSuperContext from a switch to an array which keeps score of seen templates. This resolves conflicts created by loading the same unnamed library on multiple paths.
· Index.html now also allowed on ppage
· Added default setting for ARBasedir in ariadne config to prevent problems with symlinks
· Refactored the database init code;
· Upgraded YUI to version 2.8.2
· Fixes in the whole codebase to use $AR instead of $ariadne
· sgBegin can be used in php-based scripts without a key to make it easier to get the correct grants.
· Improved error reporting
· Added wrappers for the store upgrade functions
· Showing all types now uses the names in arTypeNames (all available types) instead of the ones used in the typetree
· Compiled PINP templates no longer contain comments, resulting in a speedup.
· Added specific dialog for customdata on shortcuts
· ar/html/form: Added getNameValue and validate to fieldset class
· call_super() will now also follow shortcut redirects
· fixed NLS problem with file uploads
· removed some unused code
· FTP filenames now get the correct data for name info
· Added missing case for Ariadne upgrade scripts
· Fixes in mod_keepurl: make_real_path and get()
· Removed magic marker that detected .pps and .xls files as msword
· Fixed copy functions to check for illegal filenames
· Fixed caching of library templates
· Fixed endless loop when call_super()ing on an baseType::function.html call
· ar/html/menu: fixed root() to return the correct value
· ar/connect/soap: Fixed header instantiation and __soapCall methods
· ar/xml: Fixed indenting when a nodelist contains another nodelist
· Fixed config handling
· Fixed saving grants on groups
· Added correct use of htmlentities in user.notfound
· Fixed owners on shortcuts
· Saving grants on groups/users now works
· Fixed sgEnd() to release the grants
January 24th, 2011
· This version has a number of small improvements and fixes, as well as a greatly expanded and improved version of the new API.
· It adds a new object type, pproject, that is intended to ease management of projects with their sites, users, and libraries.
· The new Ariadne API has been extensively tested and expanded.
· It is now complete enough to build entire projects with.
· It has been checked for consistency, correctness, ease-of-use, and expandibility.
· It adds easy XML and HTML parsing, XML data binding, an event system, OpenAuth, RSS, SOAP, and Twitter support.
November 18th, 2010
· empty strings are nolonger tainted
· Labels in forms are now optional, set the label to false to skip the label.
· Return errors with the name of the fields as the key instead of the label, this makes it easier to show the correct error messages in multilingual forms.
· Added getHTML() method, which returns the ar_html dom object, allowing you to manipulate the form output.
· added capabilities checking, with muze.env
· muze.event no longer automatically attaches a cleanup routine onunload. It no longer needs it. The event library doesn't generate circular references. With this change browser fast history navigation feature works again.
muze.js base lib has been updated:
· the namespace() method now has an optional function argument, the return value of this method will be stored as the namespace object.
· the require() method also has an optional function argument. This method will only be called if the requirements are met.
· include() and load() return a loader object, which allows you to set callback methods using loader.onload() and load.ontimeout(). You can clear these method using loader.clear().
· Added a new shadow() method.
· Fixed a bug in the handling of pfile objects, you can now put() an ariadne pfile object.
· pasv() now returns an error if switching to or from passive mode fails.
· Fixed parsing of the url in ar_connect_ftpClient::__construct, now parses paths not ending on a '/' correctly.
· Fixed form validation: empty strings are now also flagged as incorrect for required fields.
· Fixed the html input type, was broken in previous release
· Fixed autoloading sections that do not exist, they are now flagged as missing instead of trying to load them every time.
· Fixed file downloads for internet explorer. Cache-control is now set to private, which fixes intermittent problems with downloading.
· Fixed a bug which made it impossible to save a template through the ftp loader.
· Fixed opacity in IE8 so the fades on the sidebar of the yui interface work.
· Fix the installer to properly set the ariadne webroot
· Fixed the old install script to set the admin password since the base.ax no longer has an admin password.
· Fixed locking when starting the edit dialog
· Fixed a problem in the sql compiler (used by find()) which broke multiline queries.
· Fixed the mogrify feature to set the correct vtype for subtypes (e.g. ppage.subtype now sets the vtype correctly to ppage).
· Fixed the pinp interface for mod_page:compile - added a missing language option
· Fixes in the authentication system. It now properly initializes Ariadne with the public user before trying to authenticate the given user account.
· Logging into an active session with another user now works with custom user folders.
· The loader now automatically redirects to a url with a sesssion id after a user logs in on a page
· Fix the grants dialog textmode button to be clickable in internet explorer
· Copying an object will now set the owner of the copied object to the user doing the copying
· Fixed a problem with custom data fields in the edit object dialog when the custom data contains the tag.
· Fixed workflows (user.workflow.pre.html and user.workflow.post.html) so they are now always executed even when the requested language is not set on that object.
· Guard against errors reading captcha files that no longer exist.
· Minor cosmetic changes to the yui interface
August 21st, 2010
· The most important change is the speed; this release is between 2 and 6 times faster.
· It queues image manipulation commands to prevent DoS attacks.
· It has an FTP client API, improved gettext/loadtext methods, allows user groups to be created anywhere, and no longer allows creation of a config.ini that breaks the Ariadne backend.
· Numerous bugs have been quashed.
June 12th, 2010
· Faster, more polished and all reported bugs fixed.
January 30th, 2010Major work (more about this below):
· All new user interface
· New installer
· New naming scheme on disk
· Templates can have SU-style abilities
· Changes in multi-language support
· SVN support
· Library support
· Third party authentication
· PINP functionality
· Native language support
· TinyMCE editor handling
· lots of others minor bugfixes!
December 20th, 2008
· This is the first PHP 5 version.
· It also has optional password expiry and SMB authentication.
· There is a new HTML editor that works with IE7 and 8 under Vista.
· Finally, there is a new style store interface (mod_ar).