New in version 2014.01.1
January 21st, 2014
- Products added to categories in the Administration Interface are now automatically included in the index.
- Furthermore, this release cleans up the translation files (removing fuzzy tags) so that all translations are now shown in the front end.
- The text export in the Administration Interface is much faster by optimized sorts.
- This release improves the filtering of invalid UTF-8 characters entered in the front end or Administration Interface.
New in version 2014.01 (January 9th, 2014)
- The library implements PayPal IPN handling and optimizes the catalog index rebuilds for 100000+ products.
- Developers can use the phing "createext" target to create a new extension skeleton.
- In the frontend, promotion products are displayed in the list view and product suggestions in the detail view.
- Also, a session-related section for dynamic user content for the last seen products was added.
- The basket plugins now check for prices of product attributes.
- For editors, the category IDs are shown in the "Catalog" tab.
- Furthermore, invalid UTF-8 characters from Microsoft Word are removed.
New in version 2013.11.1 (November 14th, 2013)
- There was a setup task missing for mapping email status values in the mshop_order_status table to the new email-delivery status type.
- The result was that sent email messages were not recognized and sent out again.
- Furthermore, the phpexcel extension was not included, so it wasn't possible to export the product texts in the admin interface.
- These problems and the CSS for the catalog stage HTML client have been fixed.
New in version 2013.11 (November 2nd, 2013)
- Job controllers and corresponding jobs make life easier and replace custom code needed for the cronjobs.
- Jobs are maintained in the source code, so they can be extended or dynamically added easily.
- Several parts of the Arcavias Core have been moved to separate extensions, which are also available on GitHub now.
- The demo application is now stand-alone; all Zend related mwlib classes and the PHPExcel library are extensions.
- There's a service provider decorator to check the order history of a customer.
- The administration interface has a new tab "Types" to manage media and text types.
New in version 2013.09 (September 3rd, 2013)
- The HTML client supports product variants and stock levels in the front-end.
- New delivery addresses are automatically stored for logged in users.
- In case of errors, the corresponding items in the basket are highlighted.
- For shop owners, each payment and delivery status update is stored as single update.
- The administration interface supports managing media and text types.
- There are new decorators and plug-ins for checking the basket or previous orders of the customer.
- Developers will notice the new cron job controller infrastructure.
- Also important is that the class "MShop" was renamed to "Arcavias".
New in version 2013-07 (July 4th, 2013)
- Arcavias now provides methods for Cross Site Scripting (XSS) protection, which are used by the HTML client and the Zend demo application in combination with a Content Security Policy (CSP).
- Composer, a dependency management tool, is now used in Arcavias. This way, integration of dependencies is much easier, and with the autoloading capabilities of Composer, the code is executed significantly faster.
- This release improves integration of PayPal Express and enhances the checkout process to work with all kinds of responses from payment partners.
New in version 2013-05 (May 1st, 2013)
- The infrastructure of transifex.com is used for all translations, and the front-end generated by the HTML client is now fully translatable.
- A complete translation to German is provided in this release.
- Translations can also be overwritten by extensions, and are cached by APC, just like the configuration.
- The customers can see their order history, and the release supports hidden product attributes per ordered product.
- VAT is displayed in all locations where ordered products are shown.
- The fields in the address page of the checkout process can be configured, as can the values of the salutation.
New in version 2013-03 (March 1st, 2013)
- The biggest improvements are the new checkout process, including the payment and customizable confirmation email templates, the small basket, the quick search with auto-completion, and the extended list view in the HTML client.
- Everything is fully translatable.
- The implementation of the catalog filter has been improved too, especially the performance and configurability.
- A new service provider for the direct debit payment method has been added.
- A drop-in replacement for the Zend configuration object solely based on arrays has been implemented in combination with a local memory cache.
New in version 2013-01 (February 1st, 2013)
- The HTML client was extended by a basket implementation with all necessary functionality and it can be integrated as easily as the catalog parts. Also, a translation infrastructure for the HTML client was added to the core together with the German translation file.
- Many improvements have also been made in the administration interface. Especially the possibility to overwrite the main tabs with own implementations in extension is worth noting. The first version of a new panel for managing sites and their configuration was added too.
- Steps have been done to allow building market places by using Arcavias. The library is ready, but the admin interface needs some more polish. It's scalability has been improved to be able to handle large amounts of data in all panels.