New in version 0.13.0
July 26th, 2013
- This version improves file history, introduces bookmark management, improves layout, and fixes bugs.
New in version 0.12.2 (April 27th, 2013)
- This version adds support for debugger gem and fixes minor bugs.
New in version 0.12.1 (December 19th, 2012)
- This version fixes a bug in file-history.
New in version 0.12.0 (November 19th, 2012)
- This version adds new extension terminal integration, adds buffer interchange between more instances of the editor, introduces internationalization, adds the ability to interact with a running application by typing input in the output console, and adds a new kind of view (list view) to file history (activated by a button on the toolbar).
New in version 0.11.1.2 (June 30th, 2012)
- This version fixes a bug in string encoding on file loading.
New in version 0.11.1.1 (March 8th, 2012)
- A bug where arcadia was crashing in some environments (e.g. Fedora16 + Ruby 1.8.7) has been fixed.
New in version 0.10.0 (June 5th, 2011)
- Many bugs are fixed.
- Initial basic support has been added for other languages (Python and Java).