May 1st, 2013
· updated translations (Marek, Matej, Martin, Daniel).
· make framerate work for The Imaging Source cameras (Edgar).
· don't send packet resend requests when this feature is not available.
· compilation warning suppression
January 18th, 2013
· suppress glib deprecation warnings.
· add a define for BAYER_GR_12_PACKED pixel format.
· viewer: fix an issue when aravis buffer row stride is not a multiple of 4.
· viewer: translation update.
October 17th, 2012
· camera: add support for BAYER_GB_8 images used by ImageingSource DFK 23G445 cameras (Matthias)
· camera: fix consistency of order of pixel format display names (Jure)
· GV: fix parsing of hexadecimal address/length with 0x prefix in Genicam file URL
· build: fix parallel compilation (make -j)
July 29th, 2011
· This release should fix the lost of connection, at least better than the last release. It also allows to instantiate a GigE Vision device using its MAC address.
· device: new "control-lost" signal.
· GV device: allow use of MAC address for device instantiation.
· GV device: retry gvcp command if wrong packet is received.
· GV device: try harder to get control register value in heartbeat thread.
· GVCP: don't use 0 for packet counter value.
July 6th, 2011
· This release fix the lost of the device connection after about 65600 seconds.
· GV device: don't compare guint32 and guint16.
May 26th, 2011
· GV Stream: handle error GVSP packets.
· GV Stream: always set packet size.
· GV Stream: check for control access before creating stream object.
· GV Stream: check the number of available stream channels.
· GVCP: more sanity checks on ack packets.
· GV Device: reliably check for control access.
· Fake GV Camera: make it work with viewer.
· Debug: allow different debug levels for each debug category.
April 29th, 2011
· Camera: software trigger support.
· GV Stream: rewrite of the receiving thread.
· Introspection: annotation fixes.
February 17th, 2011
· GstAravis: switch to negociated width, height, framerate and pixel format
· Evaluator: fix support of variable name containing digits
· Buffer: add a per buffer user data
· Stream: add a timed buffer pop function
· Stream: switch to gobject properties for packet resend and socket buffer size
· Camera: more bounds functions
February 3rd, 2011
· Viewer: support for some color pixel formats
· Viewer: support for auto gain and auto exposure
· Utils: Genicam xml data dump capability added to arv-show-devices
· Camera API: Fix exposure setting for Ace Basler cameras
· Genicam: Fix caching of registers on read
January 12th, 2011
· Simple viewer based on ArvCamera API (requires gtk and gstreamer)
· Add a "new-buffer" signal to ArvStream
· Fix stream IP address setting for JAI Pulnix cameras (Tom Cobb)
· Fix use or Aravis from a C++ application (Tom Cobb)
· Fix division of integers in ArvEvaluator when asked for float result (Tom Cobb)
· Add an API for retrieving the genicam data (Tom Cobb)
· Fix minimum offset of ROI (Tom Cobb)
· Fake camera can now simulate gain and exposure setting
August 25th, 2010
· Basic ethernet camera simulator
· Allow detection of ethernet cameras on lo, for the GV camera simulator
· Fix in gvcp support code
· More unit tests
· Add support for < Group > GENICAM element
· Memory leak fixes
· Record statistics on buffer reception times
· Improve compilation on 64 bit platforms