What's new in Aravis 0.2.3:July 25th, 2013
What's new in Aravis 0.2.2:May 1st, 2013
- updated translations (Marek, Matej, Martin, Daniel).
- make framerate work for The Imaging Source cameras (Edgar).
- don't send packet resend requests when this feature is not available.
- compilation warning suppression
What's new in Aravis 0.2.1:January 18th, 2013
- suppress glib deprecation warnings.
- add a define for BAYER_GR_12_PACKED pixel format.
- viewer: fix an issue when aravis buffer row stride is not a multiple of 4.
- viewer: translation update.
What's new in Aravis 0.2.0:October 17th, 2012
- camera: add support for BAYER_GB_8 images used by ImageingSource DFK 23G445 cameras (Matthias)
- camera: fix consistency of order of pixel format display names (Jure)
- GV: fix parsing of hexadecimal address/length with 0x prefix in Genicam file URL
- build: fix parallel compilation (make -j)
What's new in Aravis 0.1.10:July 29th, 2011
- This release should fix the lost of connection, at least better than the last release. It also allows to instantiate a GigE Vision device using its MAC address.
- device: new "control-lost" signal.
- GV device: allow use of MAC address for device instantiation.
- GV device: retry gvcp command if wrong packet is received.
- GV device: try harder to get control register value in heartbeat thread.
- GVCP: don't use 0 for packet counter value.
What's new in Aravis 0.1.9:July 6th, 2011
- This release fix the lost of the device connection after about 65600 seconds.
- GV device: don't compare guint32 and guint16.
What's new in Aravis 0.1.7:May 26th, 2011
- GV Stream: handle error GVSP packets.
- GV Stream: always set packet size.
- GV Stream: check for control access before creating stream object.
- GV Stream: check the number of available stream channels.
- GVCP: more sanity checks on ack packets.
- GV Device: reliably check for control access.
- Fake GV Camera: make it work with viewer.
- Debug: allow different debug levels for each debug category.
What's new in Aravis 0.1.6:April 29th, 2011
- Camera: software trigger support.
- GV Stream: rewrite of the receiving thread.
- Introspection: annotation fixes.
What's new in Aravis 0.1.5:February 17th, 2011
- GstAravis: switch to negociated width, height, framerate and pixel format
- Evaluator: fix support of variable name containing digits
- Buffer: add a per buffer user data
- Stream: add a timed buffer pop function
- Stream: switch to gobject properties for packet resend and socket buffer size
- Camera: more bounds functions
What's new in Aravis 0.1.4:February 3rd, 2011
- Viewer: support for some color pixel formats
- Viewer: support for auto gain and auto exposure
- Utils: Genicam xml data dump capability added to arv-show-devices
- Camera API: Fix exposure setting for Ace Basler cameras
- Genicam: Fix caching of registers on read
What's new in Aravis 0.1.3:January 12th, 2011
- Simple viewer based on ArvCamera API (requires gtk and gstreamer)
- Add a "new-buffer" signal to ArvStream
- Fix stream IP address setting for JAI Pulnix cameras (Tom Cobb)
- Fix use or Aravis from a C++ application (Tom Cobb)
- Fix division of integers in ArvEvaluator when asked for float result (Tom Cobb)
- Add an API for retrieving the genicam data (Tom Cobb)
- Fix minimum offset of ROI (Tom Cobb)
- Fake camera can now simulate gain and exposure setting
What's new in Aravis 0.1.1:August 25th, 2010
- Basic ethernet camera simulator
- Allow detection of ethernet cameras on lo, for the GV camera simulator
- Fix in gvcp support code
- More unit tests
- Add support for < Group > GENICAM element
- Memory leak fixes
- Record statistics on buffer reception times
- Improve compilation on 64 bit platforms