January 27th, 2010
· Real splash screen in the installer and game icon for desktop.
· Build of OpenAL shipped with the game now supports ALSA, OSS, and PulseAudio, in case user specified one of these in their config file.
· Game will still use SDL for output by default.
· Fixed music track getting stuck at end of Mithalas Cathedral.
· Will no longer overwrite existing screenshots when taking a new one.
· Fixed OpenAL errors when stopping certain sounds.
· Took out the "we'll use more RAM" warning.
· Fixed several crashes in the audio subsystem.
· Fixed more filename case issues (song door in the Sun Temple now exists as you'd expect).
January 15th, 2010
· [b]This build expires on January 17th.
· [b]Please uninstall the previous build before installing the new one
· Changed OpenAL code to output through SDL, which hopefully will solve most of the problems with Pulse/ALSA/OSS/etc.
· Updated MojoSetup, OpenAL-Soft, and SDL to the latest in revision control.
· Fixed random screen flickering where the game thought it was losing window focus.
· Added support for achievements.
· Fixed broken title images in mod selection menu.
· Fixed loading files with wrong case...this fixes many things, such as the Sun Temple crystal, the Krotite in The Body, other strange behaviour, etc.
· Screenshots now write to ~/.Aquaria/screenshots (ctrl-alt-p or PrintScreen to take a screenshot).
· Game now tries 800x600 if it can't set the desired video resolution on startup. If that fails, too, it tries 800x600 in windowed mode before giving up.
· Fixed various crashes in sound code.
· Enabled joystick support by default (you'll have to edit ~/.Aquaria/preferences/usersettings.xml if you ran the previous build and want joystick support enabled).